• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

So a few days ago i was looking up some info on fortress maximus and it said when he was 1st released in 1987 it said he was 89 99. So i wondered how much are other transformers like the big ones So idk who would know these but any1 here know the prices of these following transformers when they 1st came out. G1 Scorponok,Trypticon,Metroplex,Omegasupreme,The combiner team gift sets,sky linx,Six Shot,Galvatron,jetfire,shockwave. This may help i live in pittsburgh pa i dont know if an area would have an effect on a price but even if you don't live in that area youm can still help me with the answer tot his question. I have no real interest in buying them i'm just curious what their original prices were.

#2 cliffjumping jazz

cliffjumping jazz

That Guy:"Freedom is the right of all who agree with me.

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:27 PM

So a few days ago i was looking up some info on fortress maximus and it said when he was 1st released in 1987 it said he was 89 99. So i wondered how much are other transformers like the big ones So idk who would know these but any1 here know the prices of these following transformers when they 1st came out. G1 Scorponok,Trypticon,Metroplex,Omegasupreme,The combiner team gift sets,sky linx,Six Shot,Galvatron,jetfire,shockwave. This may help i live in pittsburgh pa i dont know if an area would have an effect on a price but even if you don't live in that area youm can still help me with the answer tot his question. I have no real interest in buying them i'm just curious what their original prices were.

could a mod move this to general discussion? I am interested to the answer of this question but this is the wrong sub-forum to post it in

#3 G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon

Forum Member

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

hey dude i'll post this thread to the general discussion area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us