Nexus Maximus: with Arialbots appendage kit by Primus1

Garage Mod

Impressive. I didn't think that those parts were compatible with the other combiners.

i knew i should have grabbed more then one set. looks good.

i also like this "4th" arm transformation. i really need to get my sets finished.

i really hope that they re-release this in black with red foot pieces and a different colored visor.

Nice work. :thumb Really makes the ol' sex machine look nice. :lol Just gotta ask, how'd you do it? Did it require any modifying of the pieces or did it just go all together like it was meant to be?

Nice work. :thumb Really makes the ol' sex machine look nice. :lol Just gotta ask, how'd you do it? Did it require any modifying of the pieces or did it just go all together like it was meant to be?

No I didn't have to modify anything to make it work out. Since they took me 5 years to collect I didn't want to ruin my figures. The end result wasn't perfect but it displays very well. I will take some pics on how I made it work and post them.

Archived