• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ROYAL ROBOT

ROYAL ROBOT

Forum Member

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:42 AM

Today’s review is about 4 KO BT police cars which are USA’s Viper, China’s RX-8, Korea’s RX-8 & Japan’s SUBARU, all manufactured by A & L. I bought A & L’s WRC RX-8 previously and found it is quite nice; therefore, I bought 4 pcs of their police cars from chimungmung.com, US$15/pc & US$10/pc only for combined shipment.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I love the perfect black & white color match of USA Viper with its great glossy body shape. It is the best of 4 models only on the car mold, but just fine for the robot because it is not that movable with its lower part.

Posted Image
Posted Image

For Korea’s RX-8, I don’t know whether it should have 1 more microphone or light on the roof. Its color is the 2nd best of 4, the whole body is painted, not just the plastic color. Besides, it has a Korean wording “police” that is really funny. The transformed robot is shock waved, with gun on his left hand, its pale blue/white color made you believe he is a nice guy, but it should belong to the bad guy ,Decepticon.

Posted Image
Posted Image

For China’s RX-8, its body also has a Chinese wording too with fine decals. Basically, familiar with WRC one, you could refer to my previous comment.

Posted Image

I love Japan’s Subaru most though it is not much verify but the design is the best, a great color match. It is my best favor of these 4 models, its engine could change to gun, rather than the exhaust pipe does.

Posted Image
To conclude, the joint and metal parts are same as the original, I think they are ok. Just be aware during the RX-8 transformation, the door hinges are easy to loose, while the rest are ok. I bought so many items of the BT collection, when I display them with my original BT, I didn’t notice they are KO version at all. If you want to collect something special, you could consider them also.

Posted Image

Edited by ROYAL ROBOT, 12 August 2009 - 12:33 PM.

#2 SureShot

SureShot

Forum Member

• Members
  • 3,988 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:16 AM

fascinating... shockwaves head looks funny in light blue.

#3 KFGatri

KFGatri

Forum Member

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hmm. Sunstreaker as Alternator Barricade. It works.

#4 FREEFALLL666

FREEFALLL666

The truest most vile hate comes under a thin veil of "Love&

• Members
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:02 AM

fascinating... shockwaves head looks funny in light blue.

Odd how he looks angrier... :eek

Hmm. Sunstreaker as Alternator Barricade. It works.

Woa that head would be quite a build..

#5 Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3

Forum Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

Yea these are pretty cool, I've got quite a few of them myself. also have the Chinese Police Prowl KO, American Police Prowl (non-KO), & Autorooper (non-KO) to round out my set of Police cars. Teh cool thing about the KO Jazz/Shockwave mold is that the arms don't fall off with the slightest touch like their Alternators counterparts.

Edited by Th0r4z1n3, 28 July 2009 - 03:21 PM.

#6 Skorponok's Skorpions

Skorponok's Skorpions

DIE!!!

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:12 PM

Do I see "To Punish and Enslave" on the black Dead End KO?

If so, that's one hellova touch the makers gave him.

#7 Breaker

Breaker

F Plus Duck Minus D Yourself

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:35 PM

Do I see "To Punish and Enslave" on the black Dead End KO?

If so, that's one hellova touch the makers gave him.

No kiddin, I want some of these.

#8 Nguyen_Dragon

Nguyen_Dragon

Forum Member

• Members
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

Are these diecast?...

#9 Zax

Zax

Television rules the nation

• Members
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

Is there somewhere online I can buy these?
I want a Shockwave :P

#10 Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3

Forum Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

I have a few for sale just click the link in my sig :D

& yes they are die cast btw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us