WIN a ROTF PRIZE PACKAGE WITH THE KINGBOT!

Peter_Van

bk-contest-100.jpg
With Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen breaking records left and right, TFormers.com brings you the "Kingbot Takes You to Dinner and Movie Contest"!

Lucky winners will receive a prize pack with the following:
- Dinner for two at Burger King: ($20 pre-loaded BK Crown Card)

- Movie for two at AMC: Catch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ($25 pre-loaded AMC gift card)

- Movie souvenir: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie poster

- Set of the Burger King Transformers toys

How can you win one of these prize packs?

1. Post in this TFormers Community Thread and tell us what your favorite Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen character is and why - you can tell us your favorite scene with the character, too, if you'd like.

2. You have between now and July 26, 2009, 11:59 Eastern.

3. Winners will be chosen at random after that and will be alerted via personal message on the boards, where you will have days to reply with your full name and shipping address.

4. Open to US residents only. (sorry)

5. Post away!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo Hoo Free Meal.

Sideswipe was my favorite character in the new ROTF movie, but I have to say that he did not get alot of screen time. The opening chase scene was great though.

One of the best deluxe toys as well.

JetFire.

Reason i like him alot is his design. He has the "old" look while still having features of being a Transformers. His "Beard", "Cane", And His posture is a very nice touch.

My favorite scene is during the Desert battle where JetFire comes out and kills MixMaster and Scorponoks and Gives his life so Prime can use his parts.

Awesome Charecter.

From Revenge of the Fallen, my favorite character would be Soundwave. Yes, I know he didn't have much of a role in the movie, but despite that the role he did provide was vital to the Decepticon cause. He did send Ravage to retrieve the Allspark shard (the one the military had), and coordinate the Constructicons to the Laurentian Abyss making him a vital part of Megatron's resurrection and the subsequent Decepticon invasion of Earth... And he did all of this from space, using very little screen time...

cool but shouldn't they give you a Transformer figure package from hasbro instead of burger king toys and i have to say that my favorite TF would be Sideswipe or Ironhide i can't ever choose between the two

My favorite character from Revenge of the Fallen would have to be Optimus Prime. He has the greatest voice and just commands total respect when he's on screen. My favorite scene would have to be the battle in the forest he just dominates the Decepticons and shows them why you don't mess with the leader of the Autobots

Archived