• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#1 Optics

Optics

not a panda, but reaks of awesomeness

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:28 AM

Just finished playing UFC Undisputed, now I'm back to finish an achievement on Mass Effect. I forgot how awesome the game is.

#2 Peter_Van

Peter_Van

Master of all he surveys

• Members
  • 5,890 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

Wow! You finished it already!? Didn't it just come out like...Tuesday?

I'm still going back and forth between Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, and not too much, but will get to it, GTA IV: Lost and Damned

#3 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:58 AM

Wow! You finished it already!? Didn't it just come out like...Tuesday?

I'm still going back and forth between Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, and not too much, but will get to it, GTA IV: Lost and Damned

No I think it was released over 2 weeks ago. I got all the offline achievements, I've yet to play online.

I still need to play some more L4D. I got the game cuz well... zombies ... and that my friends had the game too, but they lost interest in playing it. It sucks playing with people you don't know online cuz they tend to just quit or mess around.

I'm about halfway through with ME, once I get my guy to 60, I'm just going to run through it. Don't know how many times I've beaten the game. All I know is, I'm gonna need the save file for ME2. Hopefully some items and levels transfer over and not just the story decisions.

#4 Taaron

Taaron

Big General Chief Chef / Hell Kitty

• Members
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

My current game is, now that I have a PC that can run it, Phantasy Star Universe. :tflaugh

I also tried Transformers The Game for a little bit. If it wasn't for the timed missions, I'd like it better. :shrug

#5 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

Playing Ninja Gaiden 2. Even on the easiest setting, the game is still difficult at times.

#6 waynepain

waynepain

Forum Member

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:02 AM

Just finished playing UFC Undisputed, now I'm back to finish an achievement on Mass Effect. I forgot how awesome the game is.

Is that game any good? I keep seeing commercials for it, but couldn't figure out if it looks cool or not.

I've been representing GTA 4 personally.

#7 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

Is that game any good? I keep seeing commercials for it, but couldn't figure out if it looks cool or not.

Its a kool game, once you get the stand up and ground game controls down its fun. Just remember, it's MMA not boxing.

#8 Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Members
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

Looks like my original thread like this was purged.

for me:

PC
Quake 3
Morrowind

PS2
Black - on final mission
Katamari Damacy - only need to unlock Moon Eternal

which reminds me... need to change my sig.

#9 Evil Exe

Evil Exe

The Talent

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

Lulz, in the middle of like..... I dunno.

But here's a small list:

Xbox 360:

[PROTOTYPE]
Halo Wars
Mercenaries 2 (2nd Playthrough, Never Finished 1st)
Guitar Hero: World Tour

PS2:

The Godfather (2nd Playthrough, Never Finished 1st)

Xbox:

Mechassault (2nd Playthrough)

#10 Optics

Optics

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:52 AM

Looks like my original thread like this was purged.

I knew there was a thread like this! I tried finding it, but a lot of threads were deleted under General News & Discussions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us