First real look at Henkei Dinobot

Mom

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!! SHOW AKKURAT!!

Lulz, just kidding, but really, this is light years better than the Hasbro version. Here's to hoping he's got a blue face :tfgrin

Oh, and who wants to bet that the tail weapon or the club/missle will be where the chrome is?

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!! SHOW AKKURAT!!

Lulz, just kidding, but really, this is light years better than the Hasbro version. Here's to hoping he's got a blue face :tfgrin

Oh, and who wants to bet that the tail weapon or the club/missle will be where the chrome is?

Well if Henkai Cheetor was any example, he'll have a chromed head, and weapon. So the "missile" is a likely option (but hopefully only the "blade" I doubt chrome "fires" well.)

GOD DAMMIT!!!

I opened this thinking, "yeah it may look better but I don't realy care plus import price vs retail"

But thats just like show perfect, screw acurate!

I know the bot mode wont live up as well, but guess what mode this'll stay in anyway.

Looking at this I gotta wonder if Hasbro is payed to suck concerning color from Takara, or do they intentionaly employ color blind people to get a tax break for hiring the disabled?

Thats a tough one as I'm thinking the odds are 40/20 that Hasbro will see that the G1/Show Accurate repaint is being jumped on by Takara whos cutting them to the chase.

the other 40% will be broken up like this

15% will be they keep throwing darts at a orange and blue pinwheel to decide

10% will be that they read in these forums that we keep calling them stupid(hey, they're proving it)

5% will be that they hurpydurpeedu

10% will be that everything gets handeled Captain Texas style as Bush is looking for a new job.

I'm going to go for this version. the Hasbro version when it comes out will cost me £12.69. the Henkei on the other hand will cost £18.99 shipped I think I can manage the 6 extra pounds for colours more representative of the character

We do need to see a picture of him in robot mode though. Event he March edition of figure King is still just using images of the Hasbro one

Archived