ASK HASBRO YOUR BURNING TRANSFORMERS QUESTION! Part 2

Peter_Van

question-fire.gif
The way the TFormers Community will be handling these submission is a little different this time around, and hopefully for the better. So please read the entire post below to get informed!

Have you always had a burning question you wanted to ask Hasbro about the Transformers brand? Well, now is your chance! AGAIN! Read the Part I questions here

In our second of many Transformers Brand Q&A Program sessions, fans like you and me are getting a chance to ask your burning questions you have had on anything associated with the toyline.

Of course, there are always some catches, so let's get them out of the way first:

1) We are only limited to five questions every other month.
2) Your question must only be a one-part question, so no follow-up type questions.
3) No questions about "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," as "there just isn't any information that Hasbro or its partners are open to discussing just yet," according to Hasbro's public relations department.

So, here's what you do. Reply in this thread the question that you've been wanting to ask. You only get one post in this thread with one question, so use it wisely.

If you post more than one question in this thread, we will kick you in the gonads. No, seriously, only your first post will be counted. To make sure your question wasn't one of the first five questions we submitted, READ THE PART I Q&A SESSION.

Last time, I PMed people that I caught posting two questions in two separate replies, but I won't do that this time, and I will only choose your first question.

So, if you think of a better question before the deadline, you may edit your first and only post with a new one.

After 11:59 PM EST on November 22nd, this thread will close and all question submissions will be final.

We will then pick the best ten questions and put them up for vote from November 24th to the 29th. The questions with the top five votes will be shipped over to Hasbro.

For you crybabies out there, do not be disappointed if your question is not picked. This Q&A program will take place every other month through at least December 2009, so you will most likely get a chance. If you feel that we made an error in judgment with not picking your question, you can re-post it again the next time.

Final note: Please do not hold discussions in this thread. It will allow us to better read the questions without you guys chatting this place up.

However, we know how much you guys like to chat, so a thread specifically dedicated to these questions has also been created for your fun to chat away.

That's it! Post your questions below! Remember: November 22nd, 11:59 PM EST is the deadline!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we going to see an improvement in the type of paint used on transformers, Universe Prowl, Silverstreak, Ironhide and Animated Soundwave have suffered badly because of paint becoming sticky and rubbing off or smudging within a short space of time.

Seconding the paint question...

Is there any consideration being made for new-mold cassettes? Their Autobot counterparts are coming out as Legends-class figure, and a new-mold Ravage is coming out. Any more down the line?

Irregardless of your plans for release - would releasing the Takara Henkei Thrust/Dirge retooled molds here in America violate your agreement with Fun Publications regarding not providing a main release for their Thrust/Dirge retool/remold figures?

Thanks for the great toys.

What characters or concepts would you personally like to see from the Transformers toyline that aren't being produced right now or in the forseeable future?

Q:Can we look forward, down the Universe line more re-decos of classic characters depicting their Diaclone/Diakrone/Japan E-Hobby exclusive and TFClub versions like Sunstorm, Glyph, Tap-out, Black Megatron (Megazarak), Clampdown, Spin-Out, Ratchet, etc, without forgetting all the other missing Decepticon Seekers (Thundercracker and the "coneheads") or any new characters like Acidstorm or Crasher?

These re-paints are the ones that make sense and that Fans praise and would thank you for.

Archived