IRON HIDE

xhairs

HEY GUYS HERES MY TAKE ON THE NEW IRON HIDE TO IMPROVE HIS HEIGHT AND OVER ALL LOOK.

WIP

http://TFormers.com/transformers_database/...ots_Deluxe.html

IH

IRONHIDE001.jpg

IRONHIDE002.jpg

IRONHIDE003.jpg

IRONHIDE005.jpg

IRONHIDE006.jpg

IRONHIDE007.jpg

IRONHIDE008.jpg

IRONHIDE009.jpg

IRONHIDE010.jpg

IRONHIDE011.jpg

A FEW MORE

OK NOT SURE WHY IT WONT LET ME ADD THE LAST FEW PICS?

IRONHIDE012.jpg

IRONHIDE013.jpg

IRONHIDE014.jpg

TO SHOW HEIGHT

IRONHIDE015.jpg

IRONHIDE016.jpg

Dude, that completely rocks! Kudo's for going that extra few miles to make him proper. The gun just add's solidly to the finished piece. :thumb

Ya know, I would not have even thought to repaint the whole thing. I think I can now put my first Iron hide to use(he had a paint pen explode on him while fixing the windows). I may get slapped for this, but I think he might be made into a Skids.

*EDIT* I like the adjustments you made in his stature too. As for pix, I think you can only add so much content per post.

thanks man im glad you dig him. he was one of my favs in the cartoon and he needed to be made in the bada** that he should be. took some time but was well worth it.

i was thinking of making him in to skids too. as its a great base for him. so when i find another one thats what ill do. with the pics your right but there all up. now the next question is how do post them in the main custom section? as it wont let me.

You might have to contact a mod or staff person for that, otherwise I have no idea.

As for Skids, I'll have to hunt for some old junk TF's for a head, I don't think I could putty sculpt to save my life. Any ideas that could semi match?

ill have to look at his old pics and see what i can come up with. as i just got in to customizing TFs .

you should give credit to person you got the mod ideas from

well there has been so many ppl that have made mods to him im not sure who did what. i haven't seen anyone do him like this on the boards that i surf. witch mods are you referring too? as the chest thing was my idea i do believe i could be wrong as i said there have been alot of mods done to him to make the head sit right. now what i did was cut his head off added green stuff to lift it and have it sit straight. i know someone did the leg swap wasn't sure who. i try to give credit to ppl if i use there ideas.

X

thanks my man glad you dig him. he just need some more love.

Archived