So, where is everybody?

That_Guy_that_used_to_post

the toy lines became more quantity than quality & i got sick of buying like 12 bumblebee repaints per movie - the generations stuff is nice but sadly a lot of it doesn't see the shelves in the UK :-( oh yeah & my life took a new direction so priorities change a bit & all that - i'm getting married this year! :-)

i think facebook is killing forums - it's so easy to get info & keep in touch on there that forums seem a little redundant in some ways

anyway hi everyone :-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got tired of Transformers overall. Pretty much sold off my entire collection and just reminisce with show marathons now and then. Seeing what has been coming out from AOE has solidified my choice to escape the TF universe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long minute since I've been here

*lurking because of the movie

• 6 years later...

Moved a couple more times (including most recently back to my home state!), trained in IT, and did a few more projects.

Doesn't seem like all that long ago it was 2004; the talk of all the sites was MP-01 at that time! Now we're on what, MP-3,298,292 and 3/4? :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, WraithVerge said:

Moved a couple more times (including most recently back to my home state!), trained in IT, and did a few more projects.

Doesn't seem like all that long ago it was 2004; the talk of all the sites was MP-01 at that time! Now we're on what, MP-3,298,292 and 3/4? :lol:

Social Networking KIlled the Forums Stars. 😀

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I just came back ! Last time I was on here since 2018.

I Deleted My Facebooks accounts last Year I'll be Deleting My Twitter end of the year. 

Yes Facebook and like twitter are Killing off Fan Forums. 

There was lots of Fan Transformers Forums not much anymore I do missed them (Like MB3, TFN, Vector-Sigma, and others) 

But I never left forums I stick around! 

• Like 1

We are still here. I have pretty much given up on Socials as well. Its just not entertaining to see what people just ate and are mad about every day. 

Anywho, welcome back to a more casual and focused fandom. We're not raging about stupid shit anymore, but there are lots of posts on actual Transformers stuff so feel welcomed to comment on what people are sharing.

• Like 1