The Fan Opinion Thread

Sparkless

So often we have ideas pop in our heads. Sometimes it just goes in and straight out again. However other times you may feel you need to post about it, no matter how deep, or maybe even how stupid the idea may be.

So please, share your fan opinions here, and discuss of course!

In MY fan opinion, Hasbro are not handling transformers fans very well at the moment. The first edition fiasco in my fan opinion, was and still is unforgivable.

Your thoughts (and fan opinions) please. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, where to begin

The movie toys are all too complicated

Prime deluxes are becoming too expensive

The Voyagers have terrible weapons

Some of the toys are becoming very cheap (as in poorly made, not inexpensive) IE Prime Ratchet

Hasbros getting lazy and canceling figures we want, Such as Prime Breakdown, Prime Unicron, and all the FE figures

I think I got everything (but probably not)

Hasbro shrinking the size claiming expenses that are not there,, while still not even being able to justify the shrinking of the sizes, First Edition Fiansco, the whole Human Alliance Soundwave. crap where boxes and boxes of him were sitting in the backrooms of many stores, only to be loaded up and taken away instead of ever making it to the show floor. The constant 3 to 5 Bumblebees per wave that are not selling and taking up space, keeping us from getting the figures that we want

Oh and with Fuel prices dropping like crazy, there is no way Hasbro can justify a price hike

All the different Bumblebees that clog the shelves is really getting on my nerves. I hated the Transformers Prime show, but I'm just now starting to get into it. Not being able to get certain figures is annoying me!!! It's like Hasbro gives us what they THINK we want as fans.

All the different Bumblebees that clog the shelves is really getting on my nerves. I hated the Transformers Prime show, but I'm just now starting to get into it. Not being able to get certain figures is annoying me!!! It's like Hasbro gives us what they THINK we want as fans.

It also doesn't help that the TFP Bumblebee that's clogging the pegs is such an awful toy.

It also doesn't help that the TFP Bumblebee that's clogging the pegs is such an awful toy.

I think awful is being too kind Mike. It's HORRENDOUS!!!!!

Archived