Fixes for TF Animated figures

Jin Saotome

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's going to prevent him from transforming properly. I'd prefer it if there was just a way to lock the hinge into position.

Well, I didn't care for the vehicle weapon storage, so I opted to remove that function for a better looking axe

Hey guys, I'm in the process of working on Lockdown's hands. I'm using a drill-bit in place of the hobby knife. I'm altering between the 2nd smallest drill bill, and the largest(which would be the third smallest?) I have. (don't know the sizes, though. Sorry. I did include them in the picture, though.) I'm also hand-drilling, instead of using the electric screwdriver these things came with. picture_230.jpg

Anyhow, I'm wondering, are ya'll cleaning the section out completely, or just going half way to where it allows it to slightly straighten out (like the left hand is)?

Oh, and I popped the arms off the balljoint to snap this pic. They're not a pain in the butt to get back on, are they?

found a good fix for the 2 pack megatron

ultibingn8.jpg

Surely he can't be that bad, the G2 powermasters and Armada Smokescreen are that bad but the two pack megatron looks alright for what he is to me.

I don't have a particular problem with either Megatron, although my 2-pack Megatron has loose joints, particularly in the knees and hips. He can't stand with the fusion cannon attached. :/

The 2-pack Prime is fricken awesome, though! :bounce

Guest Buck Bailey
The thing is, it would've been trivially easy for Hasbro to mold his hands in the right shape to work properly out of the box, but I guess they couldn't be bothered.

Seems to me they're obviously meant to be that way. The one hand is covered by the hook and not supposed to show at all, and the other is posed at a "draw and shoot" angle, like a guy going for his gun in an old Western. They should have made it turn all the way, and set a notch so it'd rest in the "gunslinger" position... but I reckon that's why the hands are where they are.

Archived