Insecticons WIP

frenzy_rumble

Thought I'd share these with you guys. Something I've wanted to do for a while, touching into them in between commissions last few days. (I find if I stick to the same project(s) for countless hours in a row, I burn out quick those days)

I wanted to go a new route with these than the versions we've seen before. I'm trying to retain as original to G1 alt modes as I can.

Anyway, here they are!

4139433172_5180b6e395.jpg

4139433192_b6cfd80361.jpg

4138670915_68d9e47940.jpg

4138670897_f0a1f96a9c.jpg

4140176543_568732555e.jpg

4140935946_26b6c45a4c.jpg

Damn Mike, they look awesome. Can't wait to see the finished article, and they're insect modes. How much would you as for these 3 as a set? PM me if you don't wanna say out loud. :thumb

Once again though gotta say, very nice work man. I envy your skills very much

Did you cast your own parts for these? I am assuming you are using G1 figures for the base right? So far they look nice. Any chance at seeing their Alt modes? :sneak

All the parts used are from other TFs. I didn't cast any parts for these.

Terrorcons are still being worked on.

Here are some alt mode pics of these guys:

4144897434_303ced5bb9.jpg

4144137033_9d45f6a846.jpg

4144897472_6187f1aa85.jpg

Thanks. I saw them in the gallery. Nice work. :thumb

• 4 years later...