Transformers 4 ideas from those who like the TF Movies.

nakobass

How about picking up the series from this point from the standpoint that, while the Autobots marooned on Earth utterly defeated the Decepticon forces stranded there with them, they ultimately lost the war?

The Autobots could have been hopelessly cut off from communications with Cybertron, which would have left them unawares as to a NEW Decepticon military commander wiping out the rest of the Autobots on Cybertron and forcing the few surviors to scatter into deep space to escape the wrath of the newly resurgent Decepticon Empire. The Autobots would now once again truly have to defend the Earth and themselves in a truly different context--it would be like the Jews trying to escape Hitler. You would also introduce a ton of new Decepticons and Autobots, while also getting to explore deep space. I would then set this story arc up as a 3-part story arc much like the first 3 movies, establishing a new Decepticon roll and mythos (as they would have been the victors) and reshuffling the Autobot deck. It would also help establish any new Decepticon characters as true and legitimate threats, a huge and unforgivable problem with the last two TF movies. My short list of Decepticon leaders?

In this order:

1) Overlord--this character probably presents the cleanest slate and the most potential for creative license.

2) Straxus--it would be a definite nod to G1 and the fans of G1, however alternative.

3) Trypticon--going off his G1 bio, Trypticon could present himself as a wonderfully NIHLISTIC and DESTRUCTIVE and BRUTAL commander.

4) Thunderwing--a creative combination of the points I outlined for Overlord and Straxus combined. You could also re-introduce "Pretender" technology.

5) Predaking (and, by proxy, the Predacons)--I think this could be interesting: the Decepticons most "efficient and lethal fighting machine" in total command of the Decepticon forces. "Predaking" proper could be a stand alone character housed by the bodies of the 5 (or more) Predacons, with Predaking being a horrifying war criminal, feared and hated by Autobots and Decepticons alike.

Under no circumstances would I introduce Galvaton/Scourge/Cyclonus/Unicron until AFTER the conclusion of this story arc, which would end with the Decepticons still in control with the Autobots (following the inclusion of a "chosen one" thought lost to the four winds) tenuously--albeit successfully--defending the Earth from a preliminary Decepticon advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Bay once said he'd never do it, I think the best route would be the Dinobots. It's new, and, if done right, could be awesome

As awesome as it'd be, I don't want them to pull Unicron out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see TF4 be a space adventure. or to have TF4 take place on Cybertron. A few humans from earth could wear special suits insulated space suits & join the transformers in space or on cybertron.

That would be awesome, but it would be far too expensive.

I'd like to see TF4 be a space adventure. or to have TF4 take place on Cybertron. A few humans from earth could wear special suits insulated space suits & join the transformers in space or on cybertron.

It might actually be cheaper priced. because a smaller cast of four to five humans in space or on cybertron. means they pay less actors/actresses money.

It might actually be cheaper priced. because a smaller cast of four to five humans in space or on cybertron. means they pay less actors/actresses money.

Yes, but the animation it would require? Unless they did it in an animation style like WFC and FoC, it'd be too expensive to do.

Archived