Fantofan says,TF Prime Unicron Takara Exclusive?

Shadowpanther

Fantofan says,TF Prime Unicron Takara Exclusive?

http://fantofan.jp/earlybirdsp.htm

I was mildly fond of the toy as it didn't transform into planet & was voyager size. I was willing to buy this at the Hasbro retail store prices.

Since I mildy like the toy. I'm not willing to pay the higer Takara prices to buy this.

I'm willing to wait 12 months & see if Hasbro releases this or not. my TF spending budget can't handle quick impulse buys.

I ain't gonna shell out money for the takara higher priced version. then a few months later find out hasbro is releasing this in USA Retail stores.

worse case scenario I wait 12 months,hasbro never releases this. Then I go on-line & buy it or decide not to buy it.

Good thing I have had him pre ordered LOL

Hasbro strikes out again if this true. But then Hasbro has been dropping the ball like crazy the last year or so. I still think Hasbro canceled Breakdown. So the only way to get him is from Takara also.

lets see what they say at SDCC. But they did announce the voyager Skyquake/Dreadwing last year and he has yet to be released....

Hasbro canceled Skyquake and moved Dreadwing up in the waves. And honestly from what I have noticed

Skyquake died - Hasbro canceled Skyquake

Unicron technically died - Hasbro has never mentioned a Unicron toy

Breakdown died - Hasbro dodged the question about his toy instead of saying yes or no if they were going to release him

Cliffjumper died also yes, the only reason I think they released his figures is 1 he was already part of wave 1, 2 he is a deluxe

But I am seriously thinking Hasbro will not release Unicron or Breakdown and I would rather have buyers remorse by buying the Takara versions because I know they are releasing Unicron and Breakdown

Instead of taking the chance that Hasbro would figure it out in their heads that even if a character is dead, we still want their figure!

Breakdown died - Hasbro dodged the question about his toy instead of saying yes or no if they were going to release him

Maybe Breakdown has a twin brother somewhere - that'll have to do.

From the article:

The website lists Transformers Prime AM-19 Gaia Unicron as a Takara Tomy exclusive and that the figure will come with one Arm Micron.

Hopefully they just mean Gaia Unicron. The Hasbro version could be called something else, with a different colour scheme....

I noticed that Unicron forms armor for Prime and Megatron . . . What if, rather than releasing Unicron as a separate figure, Hasbro gave us releases of Prime and Megs with added armor, with packages proclaiming that the armor combined to form the mighty Destroyer of Worlds Unicron. It'd be a lot cooler than simply repainting the figures . . .

Archived