Alt / BT Sideswipe - Kre-O SS Head Swap / Mod

AnimatedPlastic

I did an impromptu video of a head mod + Swap that I thought turned out pretty darn good. Here is the link to my mod. I personally think the original head was too large and didn't really give the attitude that fits SS. I saw the Kre-O set on sale at Target so I finally got it to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuR7oTchTY

I found out as an added bonus the Kre-O figures actually fit nicely in the seats too! Sweet! So Kre-O SS can ride in Alt SS driver seat!

I also plan to paint the head black as the all red head needs it since it blends in with the rest of the vehicle. Thanks for checking it out and I hope you like it!

My next one is to swap Alt Skid head out with Kre-O Ratchet. Then take the Alt Skids head and swap out HA Skids so no heads go to waste!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived