For those who want signatures...come here!

Snapes on a Plane

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the last one for tonight is Terrorking's...

I should have the next few finished soon enough, and I hope you all like them :D

terror2.gif

-Turbine

Sadly, I usually just zoom in and delete the crap pixels. Normally photoshop tries to make deleted edges not look rough, so it deletes with varying opacity. If you un-check one of the boxes, it will delete with crisp lines.

One other way is if you are selecting out a background from a picture, and it doesn't go snug against the figure you want to delete by a pixel or two. I'll select what I can, then "stroke" the one or two pixels on the "inside" of the selection with a bright green, then I delete the green. It's kinda wierd, but I just came up with that one tonight...

-Turbine

Sadly, I usually just zoom in and delete the crap pixels. Normally photoshop tries to make deleted edges not look rough, so it deletes with varying opacity. If you un-check one of the boxes, it will delete with crisp lines.

One other way is if you are selecting out a background from a picture, and it doesn't go snug against the figure you want to delete by a pixel or two. I'll select what I can, then "stroke" the one or two pixels on the "inside" of the selection with a bright green, then I delete the green. It's kinda wierd, but I just came up with that one tonight...

-Turbine

The first part is what I do, and I have a hard time with gifs and transparency because of the edges. Always looks jagged. I just modify the selection by expanding it or contracting it and then deleting the excess stuff (for a backgroun I'm trying ot get out).

Archived