Review: PCC Windburn Figure

Blitz-Wing

100B.jpg
Repaints are inescapable. However, once in awhile a repaint that makes sense comes around. With PCC only being out 2mos, and many more repaints more than likely coming down the line, one so far has stood out in many people's minds. We feature that commander, Windburn, in this review.

Meh. I liked Searchlite better. The gold is what throws it off for me, I just dont care for gold period. That and I dont care for red and green anywhere near each other. But thats just me. I do like the new paint apps on the heads tho. His 'regular' head now looks like he has some kind of thick mutton chops going on and thats just cool.

I dont know who Orion is, but I was going to say he kind of had a superhero flavor going on. Just cant put my finger on it.

The new paint really makes this figure pop and he looks good with the Combaticon drones.

Looks good, and the luck ive been having with the new PCC's i picked up has turned me to like them, like i previously did before buying a bad batch. Sledge and Icepick are my faves, and i DEFO like the wave 2 5 pack drones for arms/legs the best. I stashed a Bombshock (only one left in town, you were right aboyut that figure being hot Lord Onslaught. Just took a little more time here) behind some big skateboards and just got a new apartment so im picking him up on monday and hoping for a better drones that lock on to his attachment parts.

This guy looks aces and TONS better then Searchlight, which i passed on, so i'll probably pick him up.

Now for the Dinobots and Constructicons. :D

Looks good, and the luck ive been having with the new PCC's i picked up has turned me to like them, like i previously did before buying a bad batch. Sledge and Icepick are my faves, and i DEFO like the wave 2 5 pack drones for arms/legs the best. I stashed a Bombshock (only one left in town, you were right aboyut that figure being hot Lord Onslaught. Just took a little more time here) behind some big skateboards and just got a new apartment so im picking him up on monday and hoping for a better drones that lock on to his attachment parts.

This guy looks aces and TONS better then Searchlight, which i passed on, so i'll probably pick him up.

Now for the Dinobots and Constructicons. :D

Bomb Shock doesn't look that good in his single mode, but when combined, you got a definite ass kicker. And probably the most popular of the PCC combiners. But I think Crankcase might give him a run for the best of the bunch

Archived