Transformers Prime Arms Micron Revealed Megatron Jet Vehicon Swerve Arcee Details Confirmed

BaCon

Transformers%20Prime%20Arms%20Micron%20Revealed%20Megatron%20Jet%20Vehicon%20Swerve%20Arcee%20Details%20Confirmed%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
Robotkingdom updates us with news of the Takara's Transformers Prime Arms Micron actions figures and who / what these figures will be. Thanks to the listings in their newsletter, it appears the figures are to be offered as AM-15 Megatron Voyager, AM-16 Vehicon Jet Type, AM-18 Airracchnid and

AM-17 Voyager Swerve. The images posted don't reveal any details on new molds yet, but its a good bet there will be some repainting going on. It will be interesting to see what a Vehicon Jet looks like. Additionally, Swerve has been revealed to be Breakdown redeco. More details to come on these figure that will be shipping in July. Read the Full News Story Here

Hopefully the vechicon jet is a deluxe sized toy. I'd hate to see the TFP toy line waste the bigger voyager sized toys on drones canon fodder like the TFP Vechicons.

It is deluxe So he will fit in with my army of Vehicons that I am going to buy. I will have to get at least 3 of the Jet Type. Hasbro better be releasing him also. Or this is going to get expensive

Can not wait to buy Breakdown, and Swerve is a repaint of Breakdown. So this should be interesting to see

It is deluxe So he will fit in with my army of Vehicons that I am going to buy. I will have to get at least 3 of the Jet Type. Hasbro better be releasing him also. Or this is going to get expensive

Hopefully Hasbro releases the vechicon Jet/bot. as it did appear in a few cartoon episodes of TFP.

BTW,The site who is hosting this TFP Vechicon jet/bot pics. has a pic of a bot transforming into a car not a jet. So i'd assume someone got wrong images & didn't care or notice.

Can not wait to buy Breakdown, and Swerve is a repaint of Breakdown. So this should be interesting to see

I'll probably just buy this TFP Voyager toy in breakdown's colors & persona. I don't think the swerve colors will look decent on this TFP Voyager sized mold.

Hopefully Hasbro releases the vechicon Jet/bot. as it did appear in a few cartoon episodes of TFP.

BTW,The site who is hosting this TFP Vechicon jet/bot pics. has a pic of a bot transforming into a car not a jet. So i'd assume someone got wrong images & didn't care or notice.

I noticed that, so I think they are actually using the Deluxe Arms Micron Car Vehicon until pics of the Jet Vehicon come out

I'll probably just buy this TFP Voyager toy in breakdown's colors & persona. I don't think the swerve colors will look decent on this TFP Voyager sized mold.

I always wait for the pics for me to decide whether or not I will buy the figure. I'm just wondering will Swerve have a new head?

I want Breakdown... Don't care if he's gonna be a little smaller than First Edition Bulkhead, don't care if he's gonna be saddled with a goofy Powerizer weapon, that prototype pic makes him out to be dead sexy! :love Swerve...probably not so much, but who knows? Might be interesting. Jet Vehicon I'd like at least one of, unless it turns out to be a Takara exclusive in which case I'll only want one. :tflaugh

Archived