SLAG-A-CON 2012

slagacon

We have decided to do two days this year. It will be October 13 &14 2012 this year. We will have more nformation in the coming weeks with a possible special event on Friday October 12, 2012. More information will be available in the weeks ahead as the website is brought up to date.

If BotCon doesn't come to Chicago this year (and it probably won't) I'm going to try real hard to make this.

This weekly email was sent to me and I forwarded it direct to everyone that still have orders for the Vector Zeta set. There are links in this email from the manufacturer that show the first completed sete without the shoulder stacks attached. We have turned the corner and are on our way to getting these sets out to the fans of this set. Thank you for waiing and I hope we can get them out to you as fast as possible.

Chad

• 3 weeks later...

SLAG-A-CON 2012 is taking a trip to the Indianapolis Children’s Museum on October 12th, 2012. They have a lifesize Bumblebee statue used in the first TF live action movie. They also have a Bumblebee style Camaro on display. They have a large assortment of TF goodness in their gift shop as well. Come and have some fun with us in October!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slagacon 2012 will be holding not one but two customization classes!!! One will be a beginners class held on Saturday October 13th. The second will be an advanced class held on Sunday October 14th. Each class will include a figure, customizing kit (all the essentials) to customize the figure. These classes will be taught by none other than FrenzyRumble, one of the best customizers of TF figures there is! Each class will be $50.00 (with paid admission for the day of the class). Do not miss out on a class taught by FrenzyRumble!!!

Archived