Washington State

Soundgear

OK anyone know some good places to pick up takara imports on Western Washington? I'll through in mine: Palace Gifts in the international district. If you go, I suggest going on saturday as the person who is into TF's there works on saturdays. His name is Steve. Tell him Pasquale sent you.

Another spot is International Models His stuff is more expensive and he has less of a selection. But he does have some, and his models are amazing!

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone found energon repaint 2 pack checkpoint and prowl at KMART???

i went down on nov11 to bellingham and burlington KMART's... NOTHING...

didn't have time travel even further south... can anyone spark some light? :D

OK anyone know some good places to pick up takara imports on Western Washington? I'll through in mine: Palace Gifts in the international district. If you go, I suggest going on saturday as the person who is into TF's there works on saturdays. His name is Steve. Tell him Pasquale sent you.

Another spot is International Models His stuff is more expensive and he has less of a selection. But he does have some, and his models are amazing!

two more on the east side:

Hobbytown USA in redmond

Kicks off NE 8th in Bellevue.

They had a bunch at the Kmart in Tacoma on 72nd street

!!!??? are you refering to my post about the K-Mart Exclusive Checkpoint/Prowl repaint?!?!?!?!????

oh man i called bellingham kmart... person said there's a SALE??? and maybe they HAD them in the morning but SOLD OUT now

and burlington left me ON HOLD for 30 mins!!! FCUK... i hung up... i mean, i'm claling LONG D man... crap i TOLD that Starscream on the phone i'm calling from CAnada.... ARGH!!!

if tacoma got it, bellingham and burlington SHOULD too? i assume? since they're in the same state... sigh

I WANT checkpoint/prowl!!! (not form ebay haha)

if u go to south hill mall walmart but load of energon 2 alt 1, 3, energon line rodimus towline, downshift, bulkhead, landmine/quake, armada unicron, bootleg armada megatron, etc.

• 1 month later...

ive seen everything here in WA

everything you expect is out.

Archived