Masterpiece Dinobots

Wikkid

I got my start in customizing right here on the TFans boards so I figured I should get back into posting here.

This will be my WIP thread for my Dinobot team. First up is Slag who is complete and has been sent out for paint.

slugp.jpg

slug4.jpg

slug8.jpg

slug6.jpg

Next up is Snarl and Swoop at roughly 50% complete.

dinobots1.jpg

dinobots2.jpg

dinobots4.jpg

dinobots.jpg

Nice to see you posting your work....I am a fan...especially since the first ones I ever saw you make were the Stunticons.....Looking forward to the rest of the gang. I have to say that Slag is truly a MP figure. Slag was my only Dinobot I was able to buy back in the day...so I am happy to see him get some love...:D

• 1 month later...

Built Swoop some HUGE-ass bombs this week. Also got his robot head finished and in place as well as started on the chest panels. Now in primer.

swoopj.jpg

swoop1.jpg

swoop2.jpg

swoop3.jpg

swoop4.jpg

No, I don't work for a 3rd party company and gawd-no they won't combine. :laugh Thanks for lookin d00ds.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My second Dinobot comes to a close and is ready to ship to the painter. (No word on Slag yet). As usual, here's the steps to transforming him......

swooptf1a.jpg

swoop1.jpg

swoop2.jpg

swoop3.jpg

swoop4.jpg

My second Dinobot comes to a close and is ready to ship to the painter. (No word on Slag yet). As usual, here's the steps to transforming him......

swooptf1a.jpg

swoop1.jpg

swoop2.jpg

swoop3.jpg

swoop4.jpg

post-4162-0-29136600-1366002528.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Swoops wingspan in amazing.

Drop everything else you are doing and get these complete, if I cant have the rest of the MP Dinobots I can at least live vicariously through your pics.lol

• 4 months later...