New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

Jazz has been captured... apprehended at Target, Carle Place NY.

On my break from work, hell yeh can't top that!

i snagged an Alternators Jazz from Kmart in Huntington on RT 110. it was the last one they had.

got Energon Bulkhead from the Target in the B'way mall in Hicksville last night. they had 2 in stock.

how many Jazz's did they have in Carle Place when you got him? a buddy of mine who works near there is looking for him....thanks!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to TRU today, and saw Energon Ironhide, Dreadwing, and Command Ravage. For any Transfans who live in Rochester, New York, here's your chance to get them. I only saw three E Ironhides and two Dreadwings, but a fair amount of Command Ravages. I'm not going again any time soon, because I'm a little busy for the rest of the month as of tomorrow, so I can't pick one up for anybody. But hopefully, anybody can use this information.

When I got Jazz he was the only one left... however, just last night (Wednesday Nov.17th at about 7pm) my brother called me to let me know that Jazz and Tracks were in stock at the new Broadway Mall Target. That info didn't help me as I already own them... hope it helps you though and you get 'em if they're still there.

p.s. I saw those two Bulkhead and there was also a Landquake too last time I was there. Be sure to post if you find any new Energon (the combiners) I've been lookin' for them for a while now.

Seen Dreadwing, Beachcomber, landquake, wing saber, and grimlock and swoop in target in grand newton, queens

but I prefer the Japanese versions plus I'll get them later

I was just there only minutes ago. I'm only a few blocks away from that target. They had Dreadwing, megatron, nemesis prime, lots of omnicons & a few more

BUT none of those other guys.

they didn't have wing saber or the dinos yesterday either

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember where these were, I think these were in the TRU in Tonawanda, in the shopping Center with the Media Play, TJ Max, and Circuit City... or was it Niagara Falls... ANYWHO...

Armada (!!!)

various mini-con sets...

Powerlinx Superpants Prime

Normal Superpants Prime

Crapload of Roleplay Dark and Star Sabers

G1

Reissues up the Waz!

Prowl,

Red alert,

Skids,

Skywarp,

Probably more but I forgot them...

Universe

A LOT of Ramjets

Obsidian and Tankor

Energon

Perceptor Team

Energon Saber

Downshift (but I nailed the last one, ha ha)

Rodimus

Prowl

Demolisher

Hotshot

Energon Hotshot

Offshoot

Signal Flare

Strongarm

Energon Strongarm

Snowcat

Inferno

Towline

Omega Sentinel (? is that his name? I forgot...)

Omega Supreme

Megatron

Energon Ironhide

Skorponok

Tidal Wave

Mirage

Sharkticon

Battle Ravage

Command Jaguar

Doom Lock

Insecticon

Divebomb

Optimus Prime

Alternators:

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

... I THINK that's all... Hope I helped. :D

For any Transfans who live in Rochester, New York

Holy cr*p, I thought I was the ONLY one online! :eek :eek :eek

Only thing I can add is Grimlock/Swoop and Wing Saber at Greece Wal-Mart, but that was a couple of weeks ago...

Oh, and...nuts, don't remember numbers to names...but combiner limbs A-1, A-2, C-1, and C-2 seem to have reached "saturation point", at least at the four area Targets...

Archived