Louisiana Sightings

Cyber Bishop

Hey Louisiana whats up? Today May 5th I was in Wal-Mart and the man stocking had just put out 3 Arcee energon figures, u know I had to get me one too right. Well I hope yall find yours, this was in Monroe, La. So may-be they are already in your stores, be on the look out.

THX We will be on the lookout. :thumb

I found one Insecticon at the Veterans Wal Mart and a Demolishor @ the Clearview Super Wal mart today.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I just posted half of this story in general discussion. My friend was in Leesville, La. to visit his mom in the hospital. After he visited her, he and our TFormers crew went to Wal-Mart and they found Alt. Hound! Unlike the first two Alternators that were really crappy, He and SilverStreak are 130% better than the first two. My friend ended up letting me have him, so now I got Alt. Hound and he is sweet.

post-6-1089820670.jpg

• 2 months later...

Yesterday (9-28-04) I picked up Energon Downshift, Towline, Slugslinger and Sharkticon from the Clearview Super Wal Mart. They still have a few of them as of 9:15 am this morning.

Pix and brief reviews are here

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?t=53013

• 2 months later...

12/3/04

The Clearview Super Wal Mart finally put out their Energon Combiners display.

I snagged a Storm Jet (I do not care much for the smaller Constructicons).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wal-Mart in Ruston has several Swindle, Ravage, and Shockwave Alternators and at least one Alt. Windcharger.  Many of these are up on the top shelf.  The Wal-Mart in West Monroe has a few Alpha Quintesson figs and a handfull of Wing Sabers.

People have told me they've had trouble getting any of the Alts besides Sideswipe and Smokescreen around here. I Practically haunted the toys section so I got everyone but Tracks... If you're looking for Alts in North Louisiana, I suggest you head to Ruston to pick them up now before they're gone.

• 2 months later...

Okay. I checked today.

As of last week TRU had nada on the Cybertron (though they had a million of the Alternators 2 packs.)

The other day I went in and they had a few scout class figs.

Last night the Wal-Marts in North Louisiana got in a box each (I went to 3 and saw the exact same toy orders on the pallets, give or take a few boxes of games or dolls) of deluxe figs. Namely Hot Shot, Landmine, Dirt Boss, and Thundercracker. The stores I went to (Ruston, West Monroe, and Monroe) all got 2 of each figure. I bought a Thundercracker and a Hot Shot in Ruston.

Today I went to TRU in Monroe. They had /everybody/ but Ops. I assume someone beat me to the Optimus figs.

I had NO FREAKING CLUE that Starscream was going to be so massively gargantuan. Holy Wow!

I mean I? knew he was gonna be bigger but... wow. I almost didn't buy him because it freaked me so much. But I did because SS is my fav char and the only TF character that I can say I have every toy incarnation of excluding the shell for pretender SS and Action Master SS (I'm working on these.)

I also bought Vector Prime.

TRU had more of these 2 left so I didn't shaft anyone.

I really wanted Crumplezone and Jetfire and Scourge... but I'm /past/ broke as it is.

Anyway, apparently not a lot of Louisiana TFans around, but I hope this helps someone who didn't have time to check the stores on a mere hope. Cybertron is here!

• 1 year later...

I'm going to Baton Rouge for a couple of days at the end of this month. Wanted to know if there were any good vintage toy shops that sells G1s. Anybody got any suggestions? Or even just good places to get current TF that I don't have already?

Also, it doesn't have to be in Baton Rouge, I'm going to be drive around the area alot so, a 2 hour driving radius is not a problem.

• 2 months later...

I went to the Clearview Target yesterday gaVe them the 2 DPCI numbers and scored the entire classics series 1 set.

Deluxe: 087-06-1166

Voyager: 087-06-1167

TFClassicswave1.jpg

Archived