Your Favorite Transformers Toyline Of 2010

Blitz-Wing

43 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite TF Toyline of 2010?

• ROTF Autobot Alliance
    • ROTF Hunt For The Decepticons
    • ROTF Leader Class Starscream
    • War For Cybertron
    • Generations
    • Reveal The Shield
    • Power Core Combiners
    • I was more interesting in the third party offerings
    • Forget 2010, bring me MP9 Rodimus Prime!
    • Why isn't my choice here? (Explain below)

So with 2010 at a close, it's time to vote for your favorite Transformers toyline of 2010. What appealed to you more? Movie figures or more G1 throwbacks? Maybe some of the third party offerings were more along your interest. How about 2011? The Masterpiece Rodimus Prime would certainly interest most. Or perhaps the poll missed something near and dear to you. Vote in the poll above, then share your favorites (and perhaps not so favorites) below!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reveal the Shield. It combines good toys that could be sold as Generations and ones that could be sold as HFTD. Both of those toylines were good too, so Reveal the Shield is the default choice here to anyone who likes Generations and HFTD.

Generations Hands Down, a whole line where I actually wanted every single figure. It's been years since there was a line that I wanted every single figure

There were so many god figures last year, but my favorite would be the PCC line. I just love combiners. The worse combiner, beats the best figures to me. :D

After that would be Gererations or HFTD. Both Bummblebee and Optimus (HFTD voyager) were some of the best figures of the line.

I voted for Generations as it's also the only line I've bought everything of so far. But I also like HFTD/RtS and the PCC as they were all good and unique. But I'm surprised Takara's 2010 line wasn't achoice...love me some Predacons.

I was trying to incorporate all the US choices. I did leave the last choice open as an add-in though. Personally, I voted for Leader Starscream. How a large scale figure SHOULD be done.

Generations has been the best line for sure and now the continuation as RtS (because technically it's a 2011 line, right?)

I kinda wish I could've voted on the NEST line and the other stuff from the end of ROTF: Lockdown, Mindwipe, HA Barricade....SKYSTALKER! Those really are some of the gems of 2010.

I voted but I have a question. Why is ROTF Leader Starscream his own category as a line of Transformers when he's only one? Or War For Cybertron for that matter when those are under Generations.

Leader Starscream was significant enough to have his own vote. War For Cybertron is a line within a line, so it was broken out separately.

Archived