Nevada sightings

ZeroG

I'm wondering if theirs anyone that posts here who lives in Las Vegas and if so if they know of any places were you can get Transformer Alternators, because my moms boyfriend is over there now and he said he'd have a look for me, any info would be greatly appreciated.

PO

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

found alternator optimus prime, mirage and camshaft at the wal mart on eastern at the two-fifteen.

first i'd seen of 'em, was pretty jazzed.

plus a pal of mine picked up the sdcc black prime for me last weekend at the con.

i'm lucky, man, haha!

Welcome to the boards! I was living in Vegas until a few months ago. I would generally find most of the new stuff in the same week it was sighted. Kind of miss hunting for stuff at night since many of the Walmarts were pretty close to where I lived. That summer heat is killer! Don't miss it at all!

it's been a hundred and ten or so pretty regularly for the past few weeks, but it really doesn't feel too bad. when i have to drive my bug, it gets a little rough, like sitting in a blast furnace, but all in all, the heat hasn't made me miserable yet.

i've also had decent luck with stuff out here. i mainly collect marvel legends stuff, but i've gotten everything from the alternators line as well. i got the masterpiece convoy before i ever knew they'd make a hasbro version available in the states, and when they did that, i got both versions of him as well, grey gun and black gun...

he's the best transformers action figure i could possibly imagine.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone here in Vegas? I'll start posting findings if there's anyone it will help ... Seems Vegas has become scalper central lately though.

Archived