Ohio Sightings

mflinn

K-Mart @ Dayton Mall has

Armada Supercon Prime x2

Armada Gold Prime with Jetfire look further down in aisle to find it

1x Universe Skywarp

Massive Number of Minicons on top shelf, I grabbed the last Redeco Emergancy Team (since I have been meaning to pick it up)

EDIT they also have Universe Optimus Primal & Universe Razorclaw

And for some reason I think they had a Energon Landmine on sale cheap, but couldn't swear to it...

Target @ Dayton Mall had Glowbots, first sighting in Ohio me thinks, I grabbed one Taxibot what remains

1x Taxibot

1x Buzzerbot (Glowbot)

2-3x Skydives

K-B still doesn't have G1 Spychangers I was shocked.

Nothing else special @ any other locations, however I did not check Dayton Mall TRU

FYI Fanfics in the Mall might be moving somewhere, since this is one of only 3 potintal places to get TF comics in Dayton just thought I would say something.

Oh and if your looking for G1 Marvel Comics they have plenty I also have a few duplicates.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trip to Cinci today

@ Target on 71 they had Taxibot

@ KB Outlet in Xenia Outlet Stores they had

Notice the big blank space?

Okay that about wraps it up for what I found today other than rain...

BX has HOC Wave 5 1x of each figure with some Paradon Medics it can't get rid of

Speaking of can't get rid of they also have Armada Scavanger

Walmart in Salem has 4-5x Sunstorms and Wave 2 Dlx Energon but only 1x each figure....lots of Megatrons and nothing else of note, oh wave 1 or 2 Universe if your looking for older figures Walmart seems to be the place....just watch the high prices and falling stuff from the top of the shelves...and the spills and such.....gosh that Walmart is really gettoh more so than the rest of them......

No news on Defensor @ Dayton Mall KB's

Absolutely nothing new @ Dayton Mall TRU

Edit - What is everybody looking for in Ohio?

I am looking for Demolishor & Mirage...

Columbus has been a total wasteland as far as anything new.

Shelves at ToysRUs, Meijers, Wal-Mart, and K-Marts are clogged with tons of 1st wave Energon figures, as well as many Prowls and basics.

Still have not seen a single Arcee, Insecticon, Mirage, or Demolishor.

Heck, there are a ton of Armada Smokescreens still in a lot of places.

Apparently Kay-Bee had a sale this week, but from friends who went, they didn't have anything new but they did have G1 Keychains.

Overall, central Cowlandia is just clogged with old stuff.

Picked up an Energon Mirage (leaving none) last night at Wal-Mart in Parmatown Mall. (Yes, we have a Wal-Mart in a mall in Cleveland. No jokes please; I've heard them all!) They restocked their Energon basics too, but I didn't find Arcee or Insecticon. Being so limited in the cases right now, someone may have grabbed them before I got there.

Point being, Cleveland Wal-Marts are restocking this week and getting new stuff out on the shelves. Happy hunting!

just got Energon ARCEE and Insecticon at walmart in miamisburg, should hit the super walmart in kettering before friday. I got there at 6:00am and there was only one

Second hand knowledge, but my friend went to Walmart here in Dayton, he didn't say which one(didn't think to ask since I don't go there but once or twice a year), and he found a stash of hidden Mirages, he took it home and discovered it didn't have a battery cover, he took it back and they gave him his money back and he inquired if he could go get another one, and they stated that they shipped them back because they all were missing a part...

Dang that sucks...

But he could be feeding me bs...

Just FYI

ON to Today's Finding Meijer on Harshman Road

Restocked recently

Tiny Tins are down to Three Mirages

Energon

Rodimus seems to be sailing off the shelves

one prowl hidden above

no wave 3 Energon, at all not even hidden

3 Unicrons (one more than last time they must have sold one and got two in because the colors flopped before i was 2 black and now they have one black and two armada colored.)

Lots of Treadshots

one Ironhide

Jetfires don't stay in stock

Universe

Skywarp decieded to return

Skydive is hidden above down the isle aways, and one in the normal spot

Triceradon check where the other sky dive is

Millions of Wave 1-2 Energon Basics, no Arcees though

Down to two Energon Primes down from 8 (he seems to be selling well there)

Lastly a few tidalwaves maybe 2

Landmine has yet to make an appearance at this Meijer Location

Alternators 8x Smokescreen (I am assuming all Smokescreen, because they get 1 or 2 Sideswipe in and the next week they are gone) Sad cause it always seems to be before I get paid) Since I want another one...

Edit - Meijer also had lots of Universe Megas Primal, Depth Charge, and Two Pack...

I read another post about the mirage missing the battery cover, there may be some truth to it, I havenot seen any mirages anywhere myself

Spotted (and purchased) Energon Insecticon last night at Wal-Mart in Strongsville. No Arcees, Demolishors, or Mirages.

I think a bunch of Mirages shipped out like that - a couple people on the TNI TF boards were complaining about the same thing. Mine was fine.

Quick sidenote - unless you're a completist, skip Insecticon. By far the worst of the Terrorcons; this guy even makes Battle Ravage look awesome. :tdown

Archived