TF Animated - The Verdict (Part 2)

Maz

If Transformers Animated wasn’t subject enough to the varying opinions within the collecting community, for those who have surrendered their hearts to it there are plenty of wildly differing views on what ranks as the best and worst aspects of the line and concept in general. Last week I offered up my choices for best Animated legends, activator, deluxe and voyager class toy, knowing full well I’d struggle to find anyone in complete agreement. I think this week’s categories of best ‘main line’ repaint/remould, best leader, and best Japanese market release are going to be even more controversial – or just plain unpopular. I certainly expected to find this a lot easier…

AniLeaders01.jpg

AniRepaints.jpg

AniJapanese.jpg

All the best

Maz

I took a hiatus from all things transformers for nearly two years, but I recently re-connected with all my Animated toys and DVDs and both volumes of The AllSpark Almanac, so I am in full reminisce mode. Thank you for this post. I agree with most of what you stated, and what I did not necessarily agree with...well, I can't argue against it.

RIP, Animated.