Amazon To Offer Exclusive Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Bruticus Box Set

Shadowpanther

transformers-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-activision-hasbro-comparison%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Online retailer Amazon will be offering all five figures making up Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Bruticus in one box set, according to UK site Full Metal Hero. It is unknown if this will be an American or UK exclusive, or both, at this point. As if this writing, a product listing is not available on either version of the site. This set will be the mass release version and not the San Diego Comic Con 2012 exclusive that was revealed at BotCon 2012. Read the Full News Story Here

If you like gift set huge boxes & love the neon colors,then this is for you. i'd imagine it'll be easier to get compared to the SDCC 2012 FOC Bruticus gift set.

earlier rumors today,internet fans were saying this was a Amazon.com site exclusive. I don't know if this is the America Amazon site or the Amazonuk.com site exclusive.

Those are the same colors as the general release. The nearly G2 colors are the mass release, better off just waiting.

Those are the same colors as the general release. The nearly G2 colors are the mass release, better off just waiting.

The general release will be sold individually on five deluxe blister cards.

This kapow toys uk/amazon exclusive will come in a big gift set box.

It's all a matter if you like your combiners in a gift set or on individual blister cards.

Actually Kapow Toys is taking orders for the Amazon.com Gift Set. Kapow is not getting an exclusive giftset. And it s being released in October 2012.

The general release will be sold individually on five deluxe blister cards.

This kapow toys uk/amazon exclusive will come in a big gift set box.

It's all a matter if you like your combiners in a gift set or on individual blister cards.

I'm aware. I was just clearing up that those colors are not exclusive. They are the same colors so your better off to just wait and buy them later without the markup.

Changed the news above with accurate info.

And since it doesn't appear they are shortpacking any of them, it might not be worth it.

Although I will wait to see, since I love Amazon and if they offer something that's below the $15/figure price, I would snag it.

Changed the news above with accurate info.

And since it doesn't appear they are shortpacking any of them, it might not be worth it.

Although I will wait to see, since I love Amazon and if they offer something that's below the $15/figure price, I would snag it.

I'm sure Amazon will have it at a reasonable price for a month or two, then all the crazy sellers will buy up a lot then try to resell them on Amazon like they did with Unicron

Yeah, if they sold the set for $60 or below I'd order. Anything above that amount and I'll just wait. I prefer the SDCC colors anyway.

If this is a usa amazon.com or/& amazonuk.com exclusive. then why bother ordering from kapowtoys.com for a mark up price & paying shipping fees? amazon.com's price will be cheaper & offers any order over $25 gets free shipping to buyers who live in the same country.

If this is a usa amazon.com or/& amazonuk.com exclusive. then why bother ordering from kapowtoys.com for a mark up price & paying shipping fees? amazon.com's price will be cheaper & offers any order over $25 gets free shipping to buyers who live in the same country.

There isn't, if it's still available via the original site.

However, as referenced previously, scalpers/stores will buy them up and then sell them for a premium.

Archived