BotCon 2012 - First Looks Transformers Collectors Club Scourge and More Details Soon!

BaCon

BotCon%202012%20First%20Looks%20Transformers%20Collectors%20Club%20Scourge__scaled_100.jpg
Just in from BotCon 2012 going on now in Dallas Texas we have a news update from the Transformers Collectors Club with a sneak peek at the TCC Scourge artwork. More details will be forth coming from the Club Roundtable panel that we have a feeling it going to be epic. Check back for details about Scourge much more that will be revealed! Check out the image after the jump to share your comments. Read the Full News Story Here

So this is the only info on a new figure coming out of Botcon? What a POS

Strike 2 Hasbro :deadhorse

I'm looking on my phone so it's hard to tell but is this ANOTHER G2 Optimus repaint?

I'm looking on my phone so it's hard to tell but is this ANOTHER G2 Optimus repaint?

Yes it is the long awaited and expected repaint into RiD Scourge aka Nemesis Prime

Scourge is a TFCC exclusive? G-----n it! This all the cancellations, poor distribution, and other mis-steps and f-ups Hasbro has done in the last couple years, this is the biggest kick in the nuts yet! The Botcon exclusive seekers didn't tick me off anywhere near as much as this. First the original release is almost non-existent, then you let FunPub snag rights to a repaint that a lot of people would want? There is no excuse for making this repaint of an already rare mold an exclusive! This is why people buy third party Hasbro! :damnit

And to whoever at Hasbro agreed to this, I direct

. (NSFW)

no thanks, I already own the "superior" 2001 Rid Scourge super sized toy that was a TRU store exclusive.

How much was this?

the original RID scourge is a POS...brand new right out of the box mine was floppy..and i got it when it just came out....the shoulders dont want to stay in place, the elbows are shit....its junk...i for one am glad this is coming out..ive held out on getting the RTS G2 optimus mold in hopes of this...

no thanks, I already own the "superior" 2001 Rid Scourge super sized toy that was a TRU store exclusive.

How much was this?

I got this when if first came out in TRU stores for the price of $29.99.

Takara removed the light up electronics the 1995 Laser Optimus toy had.

Luckily I had a 1995 Laser optimus toy & I transferred the light up electronics stuff to my Hasbro TRU Rid scourge toy. my Hasbro Rid scourge has light up head lights & a light up fist hole so that the clear sword or dull barrel gun can light up.

the original RID scourge is a POS...brand new right out of the box mine was floppy..and i got it when it just came out....the shoulders dont want to stay in place, the elbows are shit....its junk...i for one am glad this is coming out..ive held out on getting the RTS G2 optimus mold in hopes of this...

I have three versions of this mold,the G-2 Laser prime,Takara's car robots black convoy & hasbro's Rid Scourge. All three of mine have tight joints & no loose parts.

I love this mold design & apparently so does Hasbro/Takara. Hasbro & Takara loved this G-2/Rid laser prime/Scourge toy so much they paid homage to the truck cab/bot alt mode for all the Movie Verse optimus toys.

Archived