All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Following the leaked images, the Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Class Transformers One Optimus Prime is here! Preorder Now! - Read the Full News Story
  3. Today
  4. Following the Transformers ONE trailer debut, we have news and images of the 2-IN-1, Mega Changers, Prime Changers, More Official New Product Reveals coming soon. - Read the Full News Story
  5. I knew this was Optimus and Not Orion ! I remember thinking "this doesn't look like Orion at all, It just looks like Optimus" That's why I voted it 0 ! lol
  6. Wow! I mean, just absolutely wow! This looks like totally garbage. I hate the tf designs, the story, the campy, cheesy feel. Yeah, this is all an easy pass. Funny though, reminds me of a person who has zero self-awareness, but they think they're cool, but they are actually so cringy, it's embarrassing.
  7. Transformers ONE - Official Movie Poster and Press Release - Read the Full News Story
  8. Following the debut from Space, we have the WATCH! Transformers ONE Official Trailer (2024) HD 4K Version for your high-resolution viewing pleasure. - Read the Full News Story
  9. Tune in Thursday (April 18) at 6am PT / 9am ET as we count down to the TRANSFORMERS ONE trailer premiere in space with Chris Hemsworth and Brian Tyree Henry. - Read the Full News Story
  10. WATCH CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND BRIAN TYREE HENRY ANNOUNCE THE TRANSFORMERS ONE TRAILER WILL LAUNCH IN SPACE! TRAILER COMING 7:00AM PT ON THURSDAY, APRIL 18 LIVESTREAM BEGINS AT 6:00AM PT ABOUT THE TRANSFORMERS ONE TRAILER LAUNCHThe first trailer for TRANSFORMERS ONE is debuting like no movie trailer ever has: In Space! This long-awaited origin story of how the most iconic characters in the TRANSFORMERS universe, Orion Pax and D-16, went from brothers-in-arms to become sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and Megatron, will debut its trailer on Thursday, April 18th. - Read the Full News Story
  11. My mind is not often blown by a figure, but this one..... This one blew my mind.
  12. Today, we are checking out the Transformers Toys Legacy Evolution Leader Armada Universe Megatron Toy. #HNE #Review #Transformers #Legacy #Evolution #Leader #Armada #Megatron #tank #HasbroToyPic #HasbroToyPics @TFReviewers
  13. Ahead of the Transformers: ONE trailer debut, from space. Leaked images of the Studio Series Orion Pax Deluxe class leaked images emerge. As we have heard from the CinemaCon 2024 previews, this movie is not what people were expecting with a formal Generation 1 story. Here we can see what this is and isn't, as is to be expected he looks like a proto-Optimus much like the many others Orion Pax Characterizations we have seen. - Read the Full News Story
  14. Yesterday
  15. Counter Point, Is this a joke? Masterpiece has fallen so hard over the last few years. From ridiculous fly apart transformations to this stand it up and turn its waist around and "magically" you have a Prime robot. As for Super Ginrai I never liked the character maybe that is just me. If you like him then this is very cool for you. The reasons I never liked him were very simple. First I never saw the Masterforce show as a kid and this version of Prime was way off from our US cartoon. The second reason is that the arms were so visible in trailer mode it just looked like trash. If you are doing a masterpiece do something with the arms. That means HIDE the arms not just make them too short for the body. These poor transformations and inflated PRICES are why I am done with Masterpiece and MPG. By the way we have enough Primes, Do Jazz!
  16. The American Library Association (ALA) is teaming up with multiplatform entertainment company Skybound Entertainment and leading toy and game company Hasbro to encourage people to roll out to their libraries with the TRANSFORMERS franchise, featuring Optimus Prime, as part of Library Card Sign-Up Month in September. - Read the Full News Story
  17. The USA PREORDERS for the Takara TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MPG-09 Super Ginrai and MP-60 Ginrai releases are now available online. [SHOP-LINKS]The MPG-09 Super Ginrai is listed for $279.99 USD and the MP-60 Ginrai for $159. - Read the Full News Story
  18. Image Comics Transformers Issue No. #1 6th Printing Variant Cover - Read the Full News Story
  19. News is hitting in Asia that the Takara TOMY Transformers MPM-15 Brawl World premiere will be coming this Friday April 19, 2024 at 19:00 local time. Stay tuned to Tformers.com for all the updates as they happen. - Read the Full News Story
  20. I'm really looking forward to Squeezeplay and hope we finish the set with Horri-bull.
  21. Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Universe Silverbolt Figure. Transforms from robot to Wolf Eagle hybrid and back again. Comes with two arrow weapons.
  22. Last week
  23. Another Figure of the Year candidate. That's three alone from Legacy United Wave 02.
  24. The Decepticon's answer to Seaspray might just be Storm Surge, oddly, this dude is the exact same release across both Cybertron and the live-action movie!
  25. The SNS continues to slide out with more looks at the Transformers Legacy United RID Universe Sideburn (Side Burn). The deluxe from Robots In Disguise 2000 has some good and bad points that makes the original release more collectible than ever. - Read the Full News Story
  26. Following the previous report, we have new details on the Trumpeter Transformers Assembled Series Dark Optimus Prime Special Edition. The figure will be an exclusive for the China International Model Expo on Friday, April 19th for a price of 118 yuan / $16.30 USD. Check out the official stock images below for the full preview. - Read the Full News Story
  27. Transformers Classics (VOL.7) HardcoverRelease Date: April 25, 2024Retail Price: ¥4,400 JPY / $28.50 USDThe legendary crossover work between GI Joe and Transformers has finally been translated into Japanese!The long-awaited seventh installment of the comic series that is the origin of "Transformers" has arrived. - Read the Full News Story
  28. MIP Monday plays around with a look at the 2023 Transformers X Nintendo REALMz Optimus Prime Switch Game Controller. REALMz made these cool looking clear game pads that you can see the inner-electronics and an exclusive mini-figurine. In this case, it is an Optimus Prime head with some wires hanging from the bottom. - Read the Full News Story
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE