A Collection Reboot.......

Hey everyone,

Last September, my wife and I were blessed with a beautiful baby girl and for financial reasons, as well as the obvious need for a lot of space suddenly becoming an urgent necessity, I made the very difficult decision to sell off my collection. In the end, I was able to pay off a large chunk of bills I had, so the ends justified the means. I didn't have the time to piecemeal my collection on Ebay, so I sold a few items to a few local collectors near me (none of whom are on TFW or TFormers as far as I'm aware), a local toy shop and good chunk of it went to BBTS. I do have to say BBTS were fair in what they offered and by the same token saved me a lot of time by buying I would say 75% of my collection. I worked with Dennis directly over the course of 2 months and ultimately everything worked out. Here is a link to my old collection thread from what once was:

Now 2012:.........

So for the past few months, I've begun to rebuy items that are close to my heart in terms of TF, and as I'm a die hard fan of G1, I will be finishing off the 84 & 85 Autobot cars (my favorite category of all TF lines) However, as I'm limiting my collecting to this category (and some of the new Masterpieces coming out later this year, Sideswipe, Red Alert, & Soundwave, USA release of MP10), I'm going for all MIB, dont care about sealed. Not interested in reissues, all vintage and c9 quality, most of the inserts are repro, but all boxes and paperwork are vintage.. Most of the cars don't have stickers applied. I will update this thread as new items arrive. Oh, and if Takara releases Fortress Maximus via the Encore line, I will be buying that for sure!

I don't have any current space anymore to display, so everything sits safely in my bedroom closet in Rubbermaid draws until we eventually get a much larger place...enjoy!!

SkylarTransformers064.jpg

SkylarTransformers058.jpg

SkylarTransformers052.jpg

SkylarTransformers061.jpg

SkylarTransformers059.jpg

SkylarTransformers060.jpg

SkylarTransformers054.jpg

SkylarTransformers055.jpg

SkylarTransformers057.jpg

SkylarTransformers056.jpg

Nice collections so far. I caved this year and started buying the repro bubbles too on a few of mine. Oh well...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived