All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. A not-bad simple version or Wheeljack for younger fans or people who like simple things.
  4. New Character Posters Available Now! Check out these promos for Chris Hemsworth as Orion Pax / Optimus Prime, Brian Tyree Henry as D-16 / Megatron, Scarlett Johansson as Elita-1, and Keegan-Michael Key as Bumblebee. - Read the Full News Story
  5. Honestly, I'm still not entirely sure I feel but come with me on a journey as we play it out and break it done. Be sure to hit me up in the comments below and Let's Get Nerdy with it!
  6. Hasbro's Mark Maher @markclonus turns red with his newest behind the scenes on the making of the United Prime Cliffjumper that is also part of the new United Multipack. Get the details on the concepts designs with Takara's Kunihiro that was reduxed from the RID Chase mold in the notes and images that follow. - Read the Full News Story
  7. Hasbro's Mark Maher @markclonus brings on the Beadmaster with his newest behind the scenes on the making of the United Squeezeplay that is part of the new 4-Pack. Get the details on the concepts designs with Takara's Hasui san and notes on how this new figure was partialed off the Mindwipe mold in the notes and images that follow. - Read the Full News Story
  8. As previously reported, the MPM-15 Brawl was revealed by the official Hasbro Transformers Tmall Mall, China site. The 26cm / tall robot mode Transforms into tank mode in 73 steps and more than 35 moving parts. The figure features battle damage deco with left arm can be removed like in the movie. The also included blast effects accessories. - Read the Full News Story
  9. Transformers Legacy United Core Class Beast Machines Universe Cheetor Figure. Transforms from robot to Cheetor and back again. Comes with two sword weapons.
  10. Oh... no. This is not for me. I'm really over the era of all characters are absolute dimwits. I'll have to pass and leave this for the age group it's targeted at. Hopefully we get back to thought-provoking kids stories at some point and stop dumbing things so far down.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked a lot about TF:ONE and Magmatron details. Plus, notes from DX9, Newage and more. We played a round of trivia and checked out this week's unboxing!
  13. Following the leaked images, the Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Class Transformers One Optimus Prime is here! Preorder Now! - Read the Full News Story
  14. Following the Transformers ONE trailer debut, we have news and images of the 2-IN-1, Mega Changers, Prime Changers, More Official New Product Reveals coming soon. - Read the Full News Story
  15. Wow! I mean, just absolutely wow! This looks like totally garbage. I hate the tf designs, the story, the campy, cheesy feel. Yeah, this is all an easy pass. Funny though, reminds me of a person who has zero self-awareness, but they think they're cool, but they are actually so cringy, it's embarrassing.
  16. Transformers ONE - Official Movie Poster and Press Release - Read the Full News Story
  17. Following the debut from Space, we have the WATCH! Transformers ONE Official Trailer (2024) HD 4K Version for your high-resolution viewing pleasure. - Read the Full News Story
  18. Tune in Thursday (April 18) at 6am PT / 9am ET as we count down to the TRANSFORMERS ONE trailer premiere in space with Chris Hemsworth and Brian Tyree Henry. - Read the Full News Story
  19. WATCH CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND BRIAN TYREE HENRY ANNOUNCE THE TRANSFORMERS ONE TRAILER WILL LAUNCH IN SPACE! TRAILER COMING 7:00AM PT ON THURSDAY, APRIL 18 LIVESTREAM BEGINS AT 6:00AM PT ABOUT THE TRANSFORMERS ONE TRAILER LAUNCHThe first trailer for TRANSFORMERS ONE is debuting like no movie trailer ever has: In Space! This long-awaited origin story of how the most iconic characters in the TRANSFORMERS universe, Orion Pax and D-16, went from brothers-in-arms to become sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and Megatron, will debut its trailer on Thursday, April 18th. - Read the Full News Story
  20. My mind is not often blown by a figure, but this one..... This one blew my mind.
  21. Today, we are checking out the Transformers Toys Legacy Evolution Leader Armada Universe Megatron Toy. #HNE #Review #Transformers #Legacy #Evolution #Leader #Armada #Megatron #tank #HasbroToyPic #HasbroToyPics @TFReviewers
  22. Ahead of the Transformers: ONE trailer debut, from space. Leaked images of the Studio Series Orion Pax Deluxe class leaked images emerge. As we have heard from the CinemaCon 2024 previews, this movie is not what people were expecting with a formal Generation 1 story. Here we can see what this is and isn't, as is to be expected he looks like a proto-Optimus much like the many others Orion Pax Characterizations we have seen. - Read the Full News Story
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE