Got a good tf story?

Kurosaki Ichigo

I just remember a rather amusing story from my childhood after seeing a pic of sixwing in the collector's corner.  When I was about eight and my little brother was about six he started sifting through my toys.  He wanted a toy motorcylce to play with, but I didn't have one so he took it upon himself to snap an arm off of 'ol sixwing.  It's pretty damn funny thinking back on it, but at the time I was one pissed off fourth grader! :tflaugh1

Well... back in High School I wasn't so much into collecting toys. I mean I still did but mostly they weren't for the sake of having a collection. Yes back then I was big into baseball and most of my money went to baseball cards. My friends would all play baseball in each others backyards or the park. Well long story short, in the backyard of a quiet Western New York suburb, amid the various VCR buttons, GIJoe and Heman parts, are the remnants of a G1 Ultra Magnus.

This is why my Ultra Magnus toy doesn't fit into the trailer, because I had to re-buy it.  :redface

• 4 weeks later...

Archived