WIN a ROTF PRIZE PACKAGE WITH THE KINGBOT!

Peter_Van

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta go with the old tin man himself, THE MIGHTY JETFIRE!

He was actually one of the few characters in the movie who made me wish they showed more of him, true Prime kicked ass and Bumblebee was yellow but Jetfire just had a certain character about himself that was just enjoyable. Jetfire was just an amazing character, he was a mighty warrior and wouldn't let his old age make him anything less. Not to mention he willingly sacrificed himself to save humanity and give Prime the power to kill the Fallen and cripple Megatron.

I have to say Ravage blew me away. The beast mode was refreshing, its screen time was short but exciting. It's too bad it doesn't really transform and died way too easily. :( But I love it nonetheless :con

I'd have to say Soundwave. Yes he was a little underused but I know he'll probably be more of a presence if he shows up in TF3. I just loved his voice (the fact that Frank Welker reprized his role definitely helped) and the fact that he seemed to be the mastermind behind alot of the Decepticon movements while Megatron was at the bottom of the sea. :con

I'd have to say Bumblebee has become my favorite character. When people talk about character development, I can see that with 'Bee. In the first film he seemed "young" compared to the other Autobots. In RotF, sure he had some goofy scenes but you could tell he acted with more reserve when compared to the Twins, whom he had to put in their place like an older brother or commanding officer.

I would go with Long Haul. Love the fact that the design for both vehicle and robot modes was taken from a fan's Deviantart submission that was basically just a bit of fan-art. Way to go making fans feel appreciated there. That and having him be a rather large CAT mining truck was cool too. And I like how well they pulled off the robot mode in keeping with how the deviantart submission looked. I even tossed a favorite on the original work on account of how good it looks.

Optimus Prime! Seriously though! How he takes on Grindor Starscream AND Megatron! But then gets killed :( He's a true epic warrior and a great leader! No one can top him! Especially when he comes back, combines with Jetfire and annihilates The Fallen!

Archived