Your newest figures and your verdict

Sparkless

I don't know anyone who would give me something I actualy like, so I make it a point every year to stock pipe, and then treat myself on everything I buy that isn't essential.

Gee, I wonder if I'll be getting that deli slicer I've been wanting :P

On a side note though, and not to get preachy, but the Toys For Tots boxes are gonna be showing up soon. I hope everyone makes sure to drop something in there!

This time last year the Walmart in Riverdale NJ had Voyagers mispriced at $10. Sure I have some on my shelves, but the 2 center isle displays I bought pretty much went right to the bin at a upscale car dealership I was doing work for that only had 2 donations.

Not only did I score on a misprice deal, I made a bunch of uppity people feel shitty for being cheap, and most importantly, helped some kids.

Toys aren't a necessity, they're a joy. I know we're all in different financial situations, but even if you just scoop up some dollar store items and drop them in, it'll mean alot for someone who has nothing.

It really doesn't take alot to make the Holidays Happy.

I love that idea of stockpiling and not opening till christmas!! i always spend christmas alone so that will be fun....i'm constantly getting transformers off ebay.

As for figures i've just bought..... i went to my local flea market and picked up G1 Targetmaster Hot Rod for 20 bucks! sweet deal and i love the way he looks with my G1 Rodimus prime and if the Protector set ever rolls out, i'll be very stoked .

Plus i love my Superion with the Appendage add on kit i just picked up not long ago. 10 outta 10 on that combo...can't stop looking at him.

And i just got Stratosphere..Love him...totally unique head sculpt and he looks badass overall in robot mode to me...i like the talons he has for hands and his hight....good lookin bot even with the big ass feet. Just gotta pose him right so they don't look so big and he poses well....i give him and 8.

I'll be dropping off some toys for the kids!!! ...another good idea!!...lord knows i got some toys to spare and i need the room. HA

i recently got Energon Omega Supreme off ebay, wow what a huge figure! not only is he enormous, he poses pretty well too. i dont mind so much that he doesnt transform into a train/tank and rocket station anymore, but he can combine into a huge supertrain, which ive heard is the longest of any transformer. his headmaster gimmick is also pretty awesome too. highly recommended for those who can afford to pick one up!

Meh, I have Omega supreme and he's an OK figure. His posability is very good for his hulking size though, and yes he's much longer than Fort/Brave Maximus in his starship mode.

So my wife bought me leader megs with camshaft the other day. Camshaft is a nice free bee, but I think I would of been upset had I bought him standalone. I like the design of him, but the one I got is really floppy and loose all over. He has weird feet and almost no head articulation, so that brings him down a lot. Gonna have to mod him.

I'm prolly gonna get shot for saying this, but I really like leader megs. He needs alot more articulation, especially the arm. I know the voyager is more accurate and I have had that one for a while and love it, but I really enjoy the leader too, and I know I shouldn't. I think alot of it had to do with finally having the right color scheme and back. The wings on the voyager were a big turnoff for me. That being said, everyone who likes the movie bots should have the voyager in there collection. I guess I like em both for different reasons. The voyager has the accuracy and posability, the leader has the color and size goin for him

Nothing wrong with liking leader Megatron. They just dropped the ball on his weapon arm and ledt the alt to tall.

Honestly though, if he goes on a real cheap clearance, I wouldn't mond a couple more. he makes a great assault figure (he's a Megatron drone on my shelves)