Ultra Magnus

Starscream4life69

just gonna beat the geektards to it.

There was that one time, when he was fighting, and his armor got all blowned up that yeah they showed him as the white prime jumping out of it, and he had his gun and everything...

Then in the megatrons origin, they showed him and prime and elita one at the guys memorial, and it was the Titanium prime painted white but dam hasblo for not making elita-1 cause it was befor and she looked like ariel and even though I think Megan Fox is a ugly sinful girl cause she has tattoos and my mom doesn't, I think she's pretty and would take her out.

sorry, just figured sum it up quick.

That's all well and good but you still didn't explain the part about the wigs....

The white prime cab is only a component to Ultra Magnus, not Magnus himself. He is not Ultra Magnus until he is fully assembled, as the original box clearly shows.

Has/Tak passing the white cab off as UM in the Masterpiece and Classics line is embarrassing.

I don't care what TF Wiki, the "canon", comic books or anyone else says.

Forgive my forthrightness, but it's a pet peeve of mine. He's been my favorite character since Christmas morning '86.

So is the white cab the "Ultra" or the "Magnus"? My money's on "Magnus".

So everything we hear from you is negative. Which part of you is the douche and which part is the bag. My money is on the combined. All that ever comes from your mouth is bile. Get over yourself mister high and mighty. I'm sick to death of you bashing anything and everyone cracker. :tfpuke:con

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was that one time, when he was fighting, and his armor got all blowned up that yeah they showed him as the white prime jumping out of it, and he had his gun and everything...

Then in the megatrons origin, they showed him and prime and elita one at the guys memorial, and it was the Titanium prime painted white but dam hasblo for not making elita-1 cause it was befor and she looked like ariel and even though I think Megan Fox is a ugly sinful girl cause she has tattoos and my mom doesn't, I think she's pretty and would take her out.

That's all well and good but you still didn't explain the part about the wigs....

The white prime cab is only a component to Ultra Magnus, not Magnus himself. He is not Ultra Magnus until he is fully assembled, as the original box clearly shows.

Has/Tak passing the white cab off as UM in the Masterpiece and Classics line is embarrassing.

Forgive my forthrightness, but it's a pet peeve of mine. He's been my favorite character since Christmas morning '86.

So everything we hear from you is negative. Which part of you is the douche and which part is the bag. My money is on the combined. All that ever comes from your mouth is bile. Get over yourself mister high and mighty. I'm sick to death of you bashing anything and everyone cracker. :tfpuke:con

Dude, chill. I'm a big fan of Ultra Magnus, and wigs too. but this dude has the right to his opinion. We can't all back the same horse. I love your passion for the Magnus but please respect others opinions.

Dude, chill. I'm a big fan of Ultra Magnus, and wigs too. but this dude has the right to his opinion. We can't all back the same horse. I love your passion for the Magnus but please respect others opinions.

Why don't you shut the fuck up while grown people is talking.:ohyeah

Yeah I was a Magnus Fan from the day I saw the toy in the Sunday Paper toy ads- Zayre was the store I believe.

Even on first viewing the movie at the theatre I could see that the only reason the Matrix reponded to Roddy and not to Magnus was because when Optimus had (forgive me) primed it for it to bond with the next leader, Roddy had to touch the danged thing first. Seeing how it upgraded his weak @$$ and made him somewhat more impressive, it's always made me wonder what it would have done for Magnus if he'd been teh first to touch it as originally intended.

That plus, I figure we'd have a season three with Magnus Prime somberly and humbly kicking Deciptibutt from here to the the Magellanic Clouds.

Wow, Zayre's huh? That's sweet! Nobody I ever talk to even remembers that store but I loved it when I was a kid. That and Venture. Two great stores!

Also, a Magnus helmed Autobots in season 3 would've been something to see.

As for your incoherent, unfounded, and unintelligent ranting, you can hop on a slow boat to hell and burn there for eternity. My record speaks for itself and needs no defense from morons like you. If you can't differentiate between armored and unarmored Magnus then you only prove your foolishness. If you overreact to all good-natured discussions like this I can imagine there aren't many people lining up to talk to you. You are a pathetic waste.

So everything we hear from you is negative. Which part of you is the douche and which part is the bag. My money is on the combined. All that ever comes from your mouth is bile. Get over yourself mister high and mighty. I'm sick to death of you bashing anything and everyone cracker. wheeliebarf.gifcon.png

Why don't you shut the fuck up while grown people is talking.ohyeah.png

Seriously? If you're going to get racial you need to get out! optimus.gif

Yeah I was a Magnus Fan from the day I saw the toy in the Sunday Paper toy ads- Zayre was the store I believe.

Even on first viewing the movie at the theatre I could see that the only reason the Matrix reponded to Roddy and not to Magnus was because when Optimus had (forgive me) primed it for it to bond with the next leader, Roddy had to touch the danged thing first. Seeing how it upgraded his weak @$ and made him somewhat more impressive, it's always made me wonder what it would have done for Magnus if he'd been teh first to touch it as originally intended.

That plus, I figure we'd have a season three with Magnus Prime somberly and humbly kicking Deciptibutt from here to the the Magellanic Clouds.

Wow, Zayre's huh? That's sweet! Nobody I ever talk to even remembers that store but I loved it when I was a kid. That and Venture. Two great stores!

Also, a Magnus helmed Autobots in season 3 would've been something to see.

Holy shit I didn't think anyone remembered Zayers or Venture, Oddly enough add Hills and those where like the greatest place to get toys when I was a kid.

I never understood why people insist on calling Ultra Magnus just Magnus when he's without his armor.

We don't call Optimus Prime just Optimus when he's not combined with his trailer. If I remember correctly then we hardly saw G1 powermaster Optimus Prime in his non-combined mode. But even so, there's no name change with Optimus Prime when he combines (or discombines) with his trailer In any of the incarnations (G1, RiD, Armada, Energon, Cybertron) so why should Ultra Magnus be any different?

It's so just a basic design robot used by several TF's (like so many other designs: seekers, casettes, the lamborghini's) and UM at one time for some reason got a new trailer and the ability to combine with this.

Sometimes, I like to imagine that Ultra Magnus is in the war room discussing strategy with the other Autobot commanders when he suddenly becomes bored with the whole process. Using all the stealth and cunning in his personal skill set, he pops opens the butt flap on his armor and sneaks out the back.

I further like to think that once free of the pressures of leadership, Ultra Magnus takes a moment to reflect on what this Cybertronian civil war is all about. I figure maybe he goes where ever Prime's much neglected trailer goes when he's in robot mode. Unbeknownst to anyone, he pulls Prime's trailer around and around, enjoying the simplicity of a trailer that doesn't expect so much out of him. Having renewed his spark however briefly, he crawls back in the trap door of his armor, adjourns the meeting, and returns to the battlefield with a reinvigorated sense of purpose.

Perhaps I have too much time to daydream....

Archived