Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

Noel/Pineville WM: Shockblast!

(Excuse the crosspost to the Arkansas Sightings fourm, a good chunk of the store's shoppers cross the border, like me!)

Hey godbomber, I'm from joplin, mo, do you know if they shockblast alternators are still at the pineville/noel walmarts or any areas near rogers or bentonville or within a short vicinity.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We Have all Energon I already have and some ALTs here In KS some in KC MO too in walmart and Toy R US what I buy most time.. some time have in KMART too I think ST.LOUIS would have KMART there have some Energon and ALT too but I been live ST.LOUIS long time in Ballwin.. you would look at KMART if you have in area they would have some there too same way as walmart or target okay any question let me know thanks.

Well I actually waited and ordered mine from Toys R Us/amazon.com, I got 3 wheeljacks and 1 shockblast and the combined shipping wasnt bad, about what you'd pay for tax at a walmart or other store.

• 1 month later...

South County Toys r Us has some Alternators out.  1 Wheeljack and 2 Shockblasts...no Swerve though since they're still putting out the previous case assortment :( .  They also had a Universe Skydive still.  Nothing else of interest there unless you're looking for Energon basics (not the combiner limbs though).

I still have yet to see ANY Cybertron around here at all (outside of what I've ordered off of Amazon that is)

NEW Missouri Sightings from July 1, 2005.

CYBERTRON line is NOW OUT...:old news probably: and is AVAILABLE at SOUTH COUNTY, or more specifically SUNSET HILLS...Toys R Us.

From what I can remember:

*Megatron X 3

*Vector Prime X 2 :redface

for collectors, Megatron and Jetfire's boxes are dented in...shipping accident they claim.

Possible other figures:

*Crumplezone

*Ransack

*Scattershot

*DirtBoss

That's all for now...I will continue hunting this weekend, or week whenever I get a chance.

• 2 months later...

Alrighty folks recap on what's available around St. louis.

Some Energon Figures at the Walmart in Maplewood and Kirkwood.

South County > St. Louis Hills Toys R Us.

Cybertron Line:

Basic figures...

Hot Shot

Red alert

Nitro Convoy

The construction one

Overhaul

Dirt boss

Minicon team

Voyager:

Vector Prime

Flame Convey

Mudflap

Crumple Zone

LigerJack/Leo Breaker

Leader Class:

Optimus Prime

Megatron

Ultra Class:

Star Scream

• 1 month later...

Found Alt Prowl and Alt. Decepticharge at Toys R Us in Springfield on Battlefield Road on Saturday, only picked up prowl though, still unsure as to what my take on decepticharge is, I really hate this blue color they used on prowl's legs and seats instead of the grey that the BT"s use that makes so much more sense, although the alt version's gas pipe is easier to store the baton on.

• 1 month later...

Saint Louis, MO (or if you really wanna get specific Sunset Hills) has the new Beastwars figures at Walmart.

Cheetor - With a water spray gun

Rhinox - with a spinning weapon that has two maces protruding off of it.

Waspinator - Do not remember what weapon he had...sorry.

The colors appear to be brighter and more releastic to the television version (assuming you meant for the version to be brighter and more natural colored looking)

Each figure comes with a part to make a "Trans-Mutate" figure. Sort of what the Marvel Legend's line is doing where you can pick up certain figures to make another figure...same way with Beastwars re-releases.

The sizes of these figures are about the size of the voyager class, maybe a little smaller.

Archived