The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

While looking for Wave 2 Deluxes, I found 2 more 20th Anniversary Primes. This time at Target on Highway 6 North at FM 529... They both have the grey gun and are listed at $69.99 each. They also had 2 Smokescreens and 1 Sideswipe...

-Turbine

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston Report.

Toys R Us on Westheimer inside the belt has Wave 2 basics and alternator Smokescreen.

Walmart in Friendswood has Everything (as of yesterday) Prowl, Rodimsu, Snowcat, Energy Flare, Cuellock, Divebomb & Perceptor from wave 2 except Landmine, oh and they had about 10 starscreams.

Walmart Off of Dunvale has Wave 2 basics a plenty, I picked up Prowl yesterday and they had one other prowl. Plus Alternator Smokescreen, and 1 sideswipe. But that was it.

Everywhere I have seen has plenty of Unicrons, and Wave 1 items on the shelf.

Oh and if you are looking for Universe Skywarp, I found one at every location.

I wont be hunting again until wave 2.5 (is there one?) or wave 3. Though I will keep you updated, I am trying to find a 20th Anniversary Prime for one of my friends who didnt want to have the Masterpiece prime shipped from Japan.

Starting to see 20th Anniversary Primes aswell. He seems to be poping up at Targets and Super Targets in the Dallas area. Saw two at the Super Target in the Frisco Mall shopping area. As well as two more at the Super Target connected to Richardson square Mall. :tflaugh

Starting to see 20th Anniversary Primes aswell. He seems to be poping up at Targets and Super Targets in the Dallas area. Saw two at the Super Target in the Frisco Mall shopping area. As well as two more at the Super Target connected to Richardson square Mall. :tflaugh

Damn man, you get around as much as I do. :tflaugh

Went out looking for Wave 2 at Walmarts, but came up empty handed. Oh well, I guess there's always next week.

I have only spotted one Energon Wave 2 deluxe and it was Rodimus. But he was about to be purchased by Jmounger. Hats off to ya man I hope you are enjoying him.

I guess all I can do is wait for more store shipments. More of him and others will be here later. :tfgrin

Archived