Illinois Sightings

Reestrada

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After months and months of searching Alternators are showing up in the Chicago area! I've seen most of the Energon stuff too (except Alpha Q and Wing Saber). Area Targets seem to be the best bet for newer stuff.

I found Silverstreak and Hound at a Target way out on Irving Park and Harlem right before Christmas. Then yesterday, I found Jazz (Meister), Swindle and Grimlock at the Target on Addison just west of California!!! Still keeping my eyes peeled for Tracks and Dead End.

I also checked out the Toys R Us on Western and they finally got Hound and Silverstreak too.

I don't understand why these were available in so many places, but it took us so long to get them in Chicago. We just got like 4 waves all at the same time after staring at overstocked Smokescreens and Sideswipes for almost a year. Weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shreddemon

hey guys,

All the targets in the Oakbrook and Naperville area have all the new guys.

I've seen:

kicker

Barricade

new Constructions

new Superions

flame hotshot

shockblast

Universe Devistators - at All Kbee toys

I did see hound at the target in oakbrook, and walmart in naperville. If you go to walmart.com they have hound on clearence for 14 bucks!

Guest shreddemon

Found new alternators at target and toys r us yesterday!

Got Yellow Jeep Swindle at toys r us. Also seen at 2 targets

Seen Ford Mustang wheeljack

And silver Mazda

Archived