Illinois Sightings

Reestrada

TRU and Target in Gurnee have had Fall of Cybertron figs. Target in gurnee has several new Kre-o sets, Optimus Maximus, and the remote control Bumblebee and Knockout.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got masterpiece Optimus Prime from TRU Moline, IL on Saturday. I called them and they held one for me I checked the shelf when I arrived just to because I wanted to see how many were in stock to find there was not even a shelf tag for MP Prime. But as soon as I got to the customer service desk there it was. I am getting the impression that a lot of these are getting held/sold before they even get a chance to hit shelves so call ahead. This is the first time I have ever called to a store for a transformers item and now I am really glad that I did. Also don't trust the computer inventory that one store has for other area stores. I had called the TRU Davenport, IA first and they said they had sold their last one Friday, but expect more soon and Moline had none in stock. I called Moline anyway just after and got my Prime.

Archived