Blind packed Secret,Mystery TFCC Subscription figures?

Shadowpanther

That all sounds good except the part where I dont know what they are. They will announce what they are right? I mean they'd be stupid not to. Unless they are Scout/Legend class figures or something.

There's a news article around here somewhere with pictures.

That all sounds good except the part where I dont know what they are. They will announce what they are right? I mean they'd be stupid not to. Unless they are Scout/Legend class figures or something.

There's a news article around here somewhere with pictures.

From what I read from the TFCC Live panel from the top 5 TF news sites/forums.

1- TFCC forces you to be in a one year subscription membership figure contract.

2- TFCC at the live panel. Said "MAYBE" subscription members might have the option of either a yearly subscription membership or a 6 month subscription membership. the option might be their to cancel the subscription membership after three months.

3- TFCC said out of the 6 subscription figures they revealed at Botcon 2012. they said they'll try to ship all 6 subscription figures with a year. TFCC said the plan was to ship Two figures every 3 months. THE MYSTERY/BLIND PACKAGE THING IS AS FOLLOWS: TFCC won't let subscription figures know what two figures will ship every three months. this will be a surprise. you'll know what figures you get when they arrive in the mail.

4- It doesn't appear the subscription figures will be Takara SCF TF PVC Blind packed Figures. TFCC won't give any announcement nor updates regarding what subscription figures are shipping for that three month period.

5- TFCC said the club membership $40 dues is sperate from the subscription figures dues. basically if your a club member with paid up dues & you want the subscription figures. then club members will have to pay additional subscription figures fees dues.

6- TFCC said if your not a club member & didn't pay the $40 yearly dues. then TFCC is allowing for people just to sign up & pay only the subscription figures fees dues. you don't have to pay the $40 club dues if you don't want to.

7- TFCC club members who paid the $40 yearly dues & don't want to pay for the additional subscription figures dues. have the option of buying each subscription figure individually for a slightly higher marked up price.

If they blind pack then, nobody is going to sign up. No one wants 6 Circuits. They need to announce which figures are going to be released when and give you the option of skipping the figures you do not want. Plus with their problems with credit cards they need to start looking at using paypal. for a company who fanbase uses paypal more then credit cards. this is a nobrainer and will cut down on their credit card hacks.

Since I only want Breakdown and Slipstream. I'm just going to buy them on eBay. besides I don't care for the club anyway and would love for Funpub to lose the license already

Well, these are certainly not going to be blind packed. I don't know why anyone would even assume such a thing. Subscribers will get one of each toy.

seriously. why would anyone guess or assume these would be blind packed?! thats ridiculous. The surprise would be which figure would get releases at what time.

I don't understand why they must keep their prices secret until it goes up for sale. Its the ultimate reason I cant order the exclusives every year. Because, surprise, no one knows how much they cost until they hit the store!

Archived