Nemesis Primal - what hasbro should've done

M E T A L O G A N

Here's something I started late last year and finished in like January , always dug the mold .. and noticed someone posted somethinga bout nemesis prime the other day , so I thought i should just post mine - don't know why I had been holding off. But here you go ..feel free to let me know what u think! Oh and if you notice I tried to kinda give it the Universe Nemesis Prime Look! I think I am gonna post a few more these next two weeks, then I'll be gone for a month touring with my band.Oh, and if you want to see the rest of the pics go here http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l40/meta...mesis%20Primal/

P.S. Still haven't gotten to work on the springer copter mode but I have something in mindDSC02453.jpgDSC02448.jpgDSC02458.jpgDSC02469.jpgDSC02447.jpgDSC02484.jpg

that's bad ass, that's what it is!

i'm lovin' it. nice sword.

tfmaster had mad a nice nem primal with this mold too.

did you do any part swappin' between the 2 versions of this mold or just add the few paint apps?

Man, seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

I had made one around Christmas time, but only had a crappy camera. So I didn't post the crummy pictures then.

When I saw the topic you mention earlier this week, it reminded me that I still hadn't taken pictures of it with my new good camera. So I was going to take it out and shoot it over this weekend. But you beat me to it. Oh well, I still will do it and post the images next week.

Here's one of the photos I took with the crap camera as a teaser.

Cooooooooooooooool! :drool

I wouldn't say redundant, I think it looks alot better..than before - atleast in my opinon. It was brown and black and beige - looked like Rocky Road Ice cream or something you'd pick up at Starbucks. So I got rid of all the brown just stuck with black n beige added teal silver and red you know, to look like the Big Convoy Nemesis Prime that its posing in front of.. .

Thanks by the way for all the comments y'all!

Someone asked if i did partswapping - nope.. its just the cybertron brow and black turdimous primal. I think you all can agree that the mold was good but the paint job needed some balls. The sword is from a Gundam wing kit i think. It's one of the few I had that would fit in his hand

Archived