Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

i bought three of the dreadwings, i think it looked better than the pics.

also TRU has been finally restocking around here with:

many, many SHOCKBLASTS, energon (green) ironhide, dreadwing, sharkticon, and slugslinger. Today I am going to hamilton mall area. There is a TRU, a walmart, and a target there. Whom always seems to get in the figures before anywhere else around here. fill you in later.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bought three of the dreadwings, i think it looked better than the pics.

also TRU has been finally restocking around here with:

many, many SHOCKBLASTS, energon (green) ironhide, dreadwing, sharkticon, and slugslinger. Today I am going to hamilton mall area. There is a TRU, a walmart, and a target there. Whom always seems to get in the figures before anywhere else around here. fill you in later.

THREE Dreadwings?

Target here only had one of him, Repaint Ironhide and Cliffjumper.

Im going to check my Toys R Us either tonight or tomorrow.

I guess i could pick them up this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.

Big KB Toys on 17 South in Paramus had the Micromaster Constructicons, and LOTS of them. They also have plenty of the Exclusive Demolishor and Cyclonus armada repaints

Toys R Us on Route 4 has lots of Cliffjumper, a few Shockblast, Dreadwing and repaint Ironhide. In a bizarre twist, a shelfload of Mirage was there. Might have been something forgotten, because no other TRU or Target has them.

Target in Spring Valley has lots of the Nemesis Prime exclusive

Every store seems to have a lot of Downshift, Tow-Line, repaint Hot Shot... but cant seem to see any Sharkticon and Slugslinger. Bought one each from Target in Nyack when they were there, and havent seen any since.

the Dreadwing is ok... but i would have preferred the "dirty" look i saw in pictures on the box.

Hi, just move to NJ from LA.....tell me if there is any good place for TF hunt around Paramus...thx

The Dreadwings are gone in TRU RT 4 by now....

The RT4 Target have a lot of Nemesis Prime(s)

also most of the new basic and Downshift, Tow-line-Repaint Hot shot...

Also Sharkticon and Slugslinger are there as well....on 11/9

The Wal-Mart on RT45(or is it 46) have all the new basic and delux (include) sharkticon and Slugslinger, also they have Bulkhead is anyone is looking for him...

The KB in GS....did really have anyting 11/10..but 59.99 Omaga S.

Khol( I think that how u spell it) on RT4 didn't have anything good....

Hi, just move to NJ from LA.....tell me if there is any good place for TF hunt around Paramus...thx

The Dreadwings are gone in TRU RT 4 by now....

The RT4 Target have a lot of Nemesis Prime(s)

also most of the new basic and Downshift, Tow-line-Repaint Hot shot...

Also Sharkticon and Slugslinger are there as well....on 11/9

The Wal-Mart on RT45(or is it 46) have all the new basic and delux (include) sharkticon and Slugslinger, also they have Bulkhead is anyone is looking for him...

The KB in GS....did really have anyting 11/10..but 59.99 Omaga S.

Khol( I think that how u spell it) on RT4 didn't have anything good....

Welcome to NJ my friend.

So far it seems you know where to go for TF's.

At last sighting the Big KB on Rt 17 south (to get there you have to go 17 north, then make a U-turn) has the MicroMaster Constructicons.

The WalMArt is Rt 46 in Saddle Brook. If you are there again, keep heads up for the Grimlock - Swoop 2pack

Ah, i need me a Bulkhead.

sighted: at target and walmart in turnersville nj

Grimlock swoop 2 pack walmart

wingsaber walmart

galvatron target

and some others that were never there

dreadlock

shockblast and

cliffjumper the blue and whit one

no omega sentinel yet though

here are some of bot mode and dino mode, the combined mode is not that stable and my cameras batteries have to be recharged, so i will have to get combined crap mode later.

as you can see grimlocks stability sucks, i have to lean him against a candleholder so that he will stand. Also his dino head goes on his back so he is very back heavy. I would have to move his torso forward for him to look erectIM001562.jpg

here is dino mode:IM001564.jpg

ill try to get more pics up after the batteries charge up. enjoy.

Archived