BotCon 2012 - IDW Publishing Live Panel

BaCon

IDW last year at botcon pumped up the CHAOS saga & for me it was a huge let down.

Choas was such a let down. that I promised after Choas ended. I'd stop buying anymore IDW TF comics.

The plan originally was to start buying the Trade paper back volumes every 6 months. however I might not ever do that. as nothing really interesting nor stellar happened in the 2012 Rid & MTMTE comic issues from january 2012 thru april 2012. maybe I'll chose to buy volume one & volume two of 2012 Rid & MTMTE in January 2013. at least reading a entire years worth of comics might make everything stack up better & make more sense.

Currently I read the 8 page preview pages each month from rid & mtmte & Nothing special draws me in nor intrigues me.

I've been studying the IDW TF comics pattern for the past few years thru buying all the G-1 TF IDW comics. the first 6 months of each year is the laid back,take it easy,resting period for the transformers characters. the war gets a brief peace. then the last 6 months of each year,the heat turns up. violence it at all time highs. important characters die. tons of fighting.

With the simon furman re-generation series. I'm gonna get the "free" comic book on may 5,2012. I won't buy the individual issues. I'll buy the trade paper backs by the volume.

I think i'm switching over to trade paper backs. for various reasons mentioned above. Also,the trade paper backs volume has the TF comics on higher gloss more durable paper & they sometimes offer bonus material.

Archived