Hasbro has license expo tommorow,Showing products

Shadowpanther

Hasbro has a liscense expo in las vegas 06/12/2012,showing off products or/& providing info on their brands/media.

http://tformers.com/transformers-hasbro-to-discuss-all-facets/17752/news.html

Wow this news came out of the blue,i've never heard of this till today.

hopefully hasbro shows off some newer TF test shots/proto types & reveals newer product info.

crosses fingers,it'll be a awesome TF news reveal/pics tommorow.

Yay! We get to find out about the new Transformers calendars made out of cheap clip-art.

Don't forget towels and napkins :tflaugh

I'm hoping for at the very least to see that projector pic or test shot proto type from botcon that showed TFP Voyager Thundertron.

I would be surprised if Hasbro showed any figures

I'll say it again without doubt. There won't be a single TF shown. The most you'll get out of the show are any new entities that licensed with Hasbro.

kickback from tfw2005 Is at this event. thus far he reported on some bandai power rangers/other bandia products media news,new toy line & provided a few pics.

Hopefully at the very least,kickback provides some hasbro media/toys news. at the very least if their is no news worthy to report then he'll let us know.

The 2012 international liscense expo in las vegas starts june 12 thru june 14. so it's possible hasbro's products/media reveal days are on june 13 or june 14.

Archived