Classics Blitzwing

SOV

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that building a tripple changer is hard, and I must say this one is not perfect, but two thumbs up for doing it =)

Thats the first real Blitzwing I saw since ... the original Blitzwing ;)

And to be fair: I like it much much more than the Animated Version !

very busy and the two alt modes are at odds with each other but the effort is fantastic, especially seeing how difficult building must have been. My one suggestion might have been to use ramjet's nosecone as it is smaller, but that would open up a whole new can of worms with the head.

Now this is something new. I like the bot mode. And all things considered, it works pretty well for the Blitzwing. The original had some serious issues with the ALT jet mode, as does the new Animated one. I don't think there is any way around the kibble in Jet mode.

That's FANTASTIC! My sombrero goes off to you, good sir :D

....but what is he doing to that little red robot? o_0

EDIT: I knew the side-view of the tank mode looked familiar!

That's a pretty daring build SOV. I was looking at a similar project, but I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the wings yet. One thing I'll suggest, you should be able to do without changing anything, is keep the cockpit folded in the chest in tank mode. Just flip the nosecone up to cover his head.

The paintjob is really nice and looks well balanced in all the modes.

Thanks Schlecki02, Talkie Toaster, kalron, Lintlizard, and Retread. I kept the cockpit folded out in tank mode to immitate the G1 version, as the cockpit is till visible in the tank mode also. I'll try to get some pictures with the cockpit folded in when i find the time :). Anyway, heres more pics

Tank mode

Blitzwing4.jpg

Blitzwing3.jpg

Jet Fighter mode

Blitzwing13.jpg

Blitzwing14.jpg

Robot mode: the hood of the tank or w.e u call it becomes his shield.

Blitzwing18.jpg

Blitzwing19.jpg

Blitzwing21.jpg

Blitzwing22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived