When do Targets and Toys R Us's Generally Restock

wingedpuzzlepiece

I'm curious how your gonna haul all those toys on your bike?

i have a backpack that i haul everything around in. it's pretty small, but holds a ridiculous amount of stuff. it's like mary poppins' purse. i'm only looking for a concept bee anyhow. i have everything else i want from the line (with the exception of a leader prime in G1 colors...why won't they make one :[ )

thanks for the advice everyone. i will let you know in a few hours how it went.

found my 08 bee at store 5 of 6. i saw tons of barricades, old bees, and leader brawls everywhere. i think g1 jazz is the only movie figure i have yet to see. thanks for the help everyone!

Seriously? G1 Jazz and Starscream have been shelf warmers in my area. For about the last month, if Target had ANY transformers at all, you could pretty much be guaranteed they were those two. Most of the Targets still have them in stock, and even had them through the great TF drought.

Although you already found what you were looking for, in my area, I've noticed that Walmart stocks Thursday/Friday nights, and TRU usually stocks shelves Friday nights. Target never seems to have a specific day they restock around here. Last weekend, Walmart and TRU got huge shipments, and both their shelves were full. The pegs were overflowing, and they had stacks of deluxes on the floor, even. I grabbed an '08, and an Arcee at TRU, and went back on Wednesday, and they only had two figures left: Dreadwing, and a Final Battle Jazz.

Glad you found your Bee, though. :clap

• 2 years later...

I usually head out bright and early Saturday mornings, and have scored big at all the stores..Well, like, if say Walmart didn't have anything new, Target would, or TRU would, but then there are times where they all just have a lot. I know last weekend was a big restock for all the chains.

I am going to check as many as i can! I really want one!

In my area, they restock for Wednesday and Friday morning.

I hope that helps, but I can tell you don't live in my area. Aint no way in hell you have to drive 23 miles just for that.

-dam, I got caught off guard, this thread is older then dirt. Either way pal, good luck in all that :roll

I usually head out bright and early Saturday mornings, and have scored big at all the stores..Well, like, if say Walmart didn't have anything new, Target would, or TRU would, but then there are times where they all just have a lot. I know last weekend was a big restock for all the chains.

I am going to check as many as i can! I really want one!

lol, theres a user named 'iwantsami'? that's hilarious!!

Archived