any pics or proto types at botcon for Thundertron?

Shadowpanther

any pics or proto types at botcon for Thundertron?

Can anyone describe what thundertron looked like

I love beast bots & my favorite TF size classes are the bigger sized TF toys. I know,I'm gonna love thundertron's voyager sized TF Prime toy.

I read info today on the top 5 TF news sites/forums. Regarding a TF Prime Voyager sized toy for Thundertron. some described Thundertron as a blue/white dog/wolf voyager toy that turns into a robot mode.

Is their any more info or pics regarding Thundertron? is it a autobot? decepticon? male? female?

I'm curious what their a test shot/proto type of thundertron shown? was their a pic image via a projector screen? was their a description image of thundertron? any spikes? fur? metalic robotic alt mode? colors? body proportions,sleek,bulky?

any fanged teeth? does it look like it can combine with anyone like leobreaker could,etc....

if anyone who went to botcon 2012 & saw thundertron. can you please decribe him in decent detail.

Right now,I'm currently visually imagining that thundertron looks like a fusion of leobrakers toy size & bulk with a few sculpted design elements from TM2 Jawbreaker,1996 Wolfang,fuzor silverbolt & cybertron snarl.

This is the character for thundertron.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Thundertron

He actually canonically isn't a decepticon OR autobot, hates all cybertronians as a matter of fact. But is part of his own alliance the starseekers. He also notably pilots Tidalwave. Which may or may not be another corpse ship in TF Prime "wont say who the other is ;)".

His toy is confirmed to be a voyager class however.

Also I imagine he deco is based on this guy in a roundabout way, since hasbro freaking loves it to death.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Wolfang_%28Maximal%29

Because of the Hasbro Roundtable rules, no pictures are allowed to be taken. If any pictures happen to show up here that are traced back to that roundtable, they will be stripped.

Because of the Hasbro Roundtable rules, no pictures are allowed to be taken. If any pictures happen to show up here that are traced back to that roundtable, they will be stripped.

Sorry,I didn't mean to upset anyone here. I'm aware of the "No pics" rules in the botcon covention panels.

I was just asking for worded descriptions on what people saw at botcon regarding TFP thundertron's toy. I just want to know proportions,colors,size,shapes,spikes,face sculpt,alt modes,weapons,accessories,features,etc...

I was also wondering if TFP thundertron appeared at botcon via a projector pic or a test shot/proto type toy.

Lastly I was wondering why TFP Thundertron wasn't added to the hasbro TF toys display cases.

The TFP Thundertron toy pics,I was asking for in this thread. I wanted the pics to come from the Botcon TF display cases that are located in the dealers room. I figured Thundertron's Test shot toy was arriving in the dealers room TF display cases later on that saturday night.

Sorry,I didn't mean to upset anyone here. I'm aware of the "No pics" rules in the botcon covention panels.

I was just asking for worded descriptions on what people saw at botcon regarding TFP thundertron's toy. I just want to know proportions,colors,size,shapes,spikes,face sculpt,alt modes,weapons,accessories,features,etc...

I was also wondering if TFP thundertron appeared at botcon via a projector pic or a test shot/proto type toy.

Lastly I was wondering why TFP Thundertron wasn't added to the hasbro TF toys display cases.

The TFP Thundertron toy pics,I was asking for in this thread. I wanted the pics to come from the Botcon TF display cases that are located in the dealers room. I figured Thundertron's Test shot toy was arriving in the dealers room TF display cases later on that saturday night.

TBH I wish he was this fellow with a new head.

5+-+behind+the+scenes__scaled_500.jpg

In all seriousness he is probably very early on in the development process and they are waiting to unveil anything until the mold is more finalized. Probably will show him at SDCC.

Basically they are trying to avoid the debacle that has been the past 3-4 years now. Showing off those TFA, PCC, and DOTM figures to early on has caused some major bad feelings between the fanbase and hasbro.

Plus its a incentive to pay them money to attend the convention, which is the ultimate reasoning for the "secrecy". Because tbh if bandai/spinmasters/etc could get away with ripping off their toy and character designs, then they would had already.

He is one of the few guys they showed pictures of in the panel that wasnt put into the cases for pictures on the dealer floor.

He looks like a big blue lion. A bright, light blue one with some black accents. He looked nice from the picture and is probably the only other Prime figure aside from Soundwave that I would pop on just because he's an interesting looking beast.

He is one of the few guys they showed pictures of in the panel that wasnt put into the cases for pictures on the dealer floor.

He looks like a big blue lion. A bright, light blue one with some black accents. He looked nice from the picture and is probably the only other Prime figure aside from Soundwave that I would pop on just because he's an interesting looking beast.

Thanks for the info with a extremly detailed description of thundertron.

I'm just curious,Did Hasbro show a projector pic of thundertron? or did hasbro show a test shot/proto type figure of thundertron that was a toy & not art/pic.

Archived