So, where is everybody?

That_Guy_that_used_to_post

Well...

Ended up moving, got married, parents died, almost died myself, lost our house, moved again, almost lost my wife to pneumonia and a bad hospital, moved yet again, got laid off, and we're looking to move ONE MORE TIME!

At least I don't live in the Northeast anymore.

• Like 1

Ugh, at some point you have to be more ruthless than the next guy to stay in the game. The other forums are back-alley places overflowing with testosterone that seems to appeal to certain kind of fan. We always tried to be that laid back kind of site where life comes before Transformers. l assume its why our members were the first to go as the movies have turned the whole Transformers brand into a travesty.

I mean, does anyone really collect anymore? There's so much stuff it can be more depressing than entertaining to buy stuff these days. Especially with exclusives and such where they will likely be reissued later as mass retail items.

• Like 1

I'm still here as well, brethren. Life, and the older we get, makes it a little more sporadic these days. Can't argue about Bayverse and that travesty, but Hasbro's made its own bed as well. Actually, let me save that rant for a different thread.

There are still collectors among us. Keep the faith! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I"m still here. Just have been busy as my first year in college.

As for collecting, I still do it. Not as much though. I've been trying to get some Generations figures, but apparently everyone and their mother wants them, or are scalping them to no end. I mean, here in Orlando, I live maybe 20 minutes from about 3 Walmarts, 2 Toys R US, and a Target, and I still can't find much. Most of the time, it's all Constructobots and Beast Hunters figures. The worst part is, I doubt any of the stores are going to buy any more cases because they're holding out for the AOE toyline. Seriously, I've been all over town trying to find a Waspinator and Starscream ( Because I am a huge fan of BW and Armada ) but no one has him, and I am not paying the ridiculous eBay prices for them.

That's what has been going on with me.

-TheTfboy

• Like 1

Thanks, but that's the wrong Starscream. lol

Seriously, I've been all over town trying to find a Waspinator and Starscream ( Because I am a huge fan of BW and "ARMADA" )

But I have seen the figure on Hasbro toy shop. With shipping though, $23 is a little high for a deluxe for me. Personally though, I might consider getting the two 4 packs on BBTS that have all the deluxes of wave 2&3 and sell the rest here or on Ebay or something.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23248&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23393&mode=retail

• 3 weeks later...