For those who want signatures...come here!

Snapes on a Plane

Wow, you have a lot of requests Turbine. Are you going to issue numbers soon. You have your hands full eh.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, you have a lot of requests Turbine. Are you going to issue numbers soon. You have your hands full eh.

well im a paticent person, i can wait till turbine gets sorted

Ok guys, I've been away from the computer for a couple of days, but I did download a bunch of pictures to begin work on the signatures. You'll see a bunch of them tonight when I get home from school :D

-Turbine

yo, if you don't mind, could i have a signature with Tracks, Deadend, Dragstrip and Warpath (all G1)? i don't wanna use icons...

greetings Turbine, I was wondering if you(or anyone else) had a spare moment or two could you possibly whip something up for me using BWTM2 megatron or cryotek would be ok. Thanks in advance

LMK if this works. :D

post-22-1091564918.jpg

Hey there Turbine --- oh what the heck, do you think you could come up with a suitable sig for me? In case it wasn't already painfully obvious, I have a particular penchant for G2 Megs (purple not green), especially as drawn in the G2 comics. :D I guess all I'd want text-wise would be my name, in suitably ominous lettering. :mwahaha

...as well as anything else you deem appropriate. :D

Thanks man -- j00 4r3 4W5UM!!

Archived